Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another life@bowlers tune need help

Default sorry ZENZEN

hey sorry for getting your name wrong Zenzen twice

Claire

Default No Harm Done...

Hi Claire,there is no harm done,with the name thing. The tune that is on Gemm

http://www7.gemm.com/c/search.pl?si...fno=GML85059286

That VinylAnimal has pointed out is definitely the one you are after,so I wouldnt hesitate in buying it.I dont think I ever heard of it getting a full release.Was looking for my copy last night,but had to head out,will have another check later.

I would however snap the copy available on Gemm up before someone else does.

Peace,

Default Re: No Harm Done...

Originally posted by ZENZEN
    http://www7.gemm.com/c/search.pl?si...fno=GML85059286

That VinylAnimal has pointed out is definitely the one you are after,so I wouldnt hesitate in buying it.I dont think I ever heard of it getting a full release.

I would however snap the copy available on Gemm up before someone else does.

Peace,
    !!DEFINATELY CLAIRE!!

Default crowdpleasers

thanks hun

will do that asap, checked out that gemm site last night hey its really good i got my cheesy kim wilde song breaking away for under £5 bargain thanks

Claire

Gave that 'Kim Wilde' choon away a few years back Why I ever did that, I'll never know, every1's after it now

Default kim wilde

really i thought every one would think it was cheesy, oh well i must have good taste after all then if everyone else is after it now, its just a great bowlers tune, its one of my favshones: hones:

claire

hello claire n welcome to the board - in return for all these tune anoraks rackin there brains to id ur most wanted i say u pop in chillout room n say hello n tell us a bit about yaself - were currently on a female recruitment mission where u get 2 bottles for the price of 1 now are we doin a deal or are we doin a deal

Default hey

ok will do, im on lunch now so ill go in later and introduce myself to you, im thinking of coming down to courtneys in the next few weeks, to check it out its the only place in manchester that plays old skool right, and im not to far away from there so maybe you could tell me more about that and the dj like rick jones plays there too one of my favs from bowlershones: hones:

see yah later

claire

Default Crowdpleasers info...

Hey Claire,well I finally found my copy of this,but by now you may have already ordered it from Gemm.But anywayz here is what info was on it..... hones: hones: hones:

The Crowdpleasers ~ I Want You To Know... (1 sided promo)
    Written & produced by Mike Stewart & Sean Richmond. Contact telephone number 0378 198304 B.I.T. Productions 1995
    Etched in the out take is 'Mike - 001 - A1'

Well I hope you had luck in getting it on Gemm.I had it pumping again last night,brought back a few memories hones: hones:

Hope this is of some use.

Peace,

Default thanks

Thanks zz

hey thought id tell you what other bargains i found on e-bay dj h feat steffy think about for £2.60 oh and i also got amen uk for a fiver so thanks for that lead

Claire

whats this amen uk track I hear ppl talking aboot? Is the track called 'Passion'?

---
    Fug

Default amen

Yes it is, really popular in bowlers goes something like can you feel the passion running thru my veins driving me insane yeah then it kicks in great tunehones: hones:

Claire

Thread Information