Thread: Mrs Wood - Joanna

Default Mrs Wood - Joanna

Guys,

I'm after some info / feedback onthis before I purchase the wrong one. (again!).

The version I'm after i think is from 95ish and has the big piano breakdown in it.

I know there are a couple of dodgy remixes out there, so any info (Labels, mixes, cat No.) much appreciated.

HTFR has one from this era 'Tony de Vit remix' React66??

Cheers,

Pete

I have it on the React Label but its stored at my parents house atm. If memory serves it does have a tony de vit mix on it. Get someone to confirm tho cause I'm not 100%. I don't remember many mixes being released tho.

---
    Fug

Default pete

ok pete sorry cant help you with your wants but i have been trying to lacate you i am after a tune from the quad and you said you was into that era i am looking for that top tune where it is like a whistle tune all the way thro (it is not the frankie knuckles one) that all i know i got the frankie knuckles one and like you it was the wrong one

but if you got a list or an idea of what i am on about do us a favour and send it to us or reply ]

cheers pete

You're probably after the 'Tony De Vit' mix, that is the mix that was caned around '95...

MRS WOOD - JOANNA 'TONY DE VIT REMIX/SHIMMON & WOOLFSON REMIX/ORIG' MIX' (REACT RECS - REACT 66)

Hope this helps you out!!

Default Eders - the whistle tune

Eders mate,

I've got a feeling the whistle tune may be; (Fingers Crossed)

Andy on the Eve - Melodies of passion.

Mike Knowler used to absolutely hammer it in there.

Its also i abig Sasha one from around that time.

I've got a mp3 of it somewhere I'll dig it out and send it to you Monday when I'm in work (on the fast connection!).

I you know the andy on the eve tune and its not the one, Do you have a sample of it that we can listen to?
    Like you I am always trying to 'discover' new quad tunes.

Speak to you soon,

Pete

Default pete

i have a load of old quad tunes or at least i think i do not compared to a lot on here but these tunes are strictly 1989-1990 where the others differ ,i have got a list i will send if thats what you want and you can take as many as you want , you will have to hit soul seek or kaza if you want the mp3s m8y it would take me ages to send only on a 56k modem thats the problem,

us quad buddies stick together m8y

eders

Thread Information