Thread: maxims

Default maxims

not sure of the dj cos got the tape off a mate and it just say maxims. the tune is really hard to describe starts with a progreesive bassline and then after 25 sec or so a uplifting womens voice comes in 'ooooooooh yeahhhh' and then back to the progressive bassline wich then builds up the uplifting piano and then the womens voice again 'ooooooooh yeahhh' and back in to the piano.

long shot

here are afew of the tunes which are played after each other in case n e 1 has the tape.

carl cox 'i want you forever'
    tune id 'oooooooh yeahhh'
    hi liner 'lovin you'
    blapps posse 'don't hold back'
    bit machine 'somebody real'
    ????
    subliminal cuts 'le voie le soleil

any help is much appriciated

cheers
    adam

My parents house, till the property market collapses

I dont know the tape, but I know the Maximes tune, and have been after it for ages.

No vocals, prog then piano 3 chord piano sequence going up and down, bird singing oooh yeah.

This has battered my head for some time.

This may not help, but at least you are not alone in your stumptedness.lol

Were not talking 'Dansatak' agian here are we?????????????????

See ya,

sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Heh Sirus... thats exactly what I thought... du du du de-dum du du du de-dum.. bouncy piano... and repeat :-)

---
    Fug

Yeah innit! - Perhaps its the wrong tune, but you tend to suffer a loop of De'Ja Vu around here sometimes!!!!!!!!!.

If it is the tune adam, its by Massive and its Shoop 6 catalog No.

Sirius
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

If its what I'm thinkin of its nothin commercial.

Sounds like a tune someones made on E-Jay (Music Software) Release version 1, as the demo came with a piano sample identical to the tune I'm thinkin of

I bet someone from Reach records or Pianoman will know the score about this, or its possibly a tune from Italy 93/94.

In fact Andy Pendle plays this on the Debby D's 2000 Birthday Bash (Valentines day) double tape pack.

Does andy pendle come on her at all?? if its one and the same tune, its played one this tape followed by Stella Haze - Believe In Yourself, then rhythm eclipse Feel It In The Air.

Any one got these tapes?

Dave

"Does andy pendle come on her at all??" Lol. Dont u just love funny typo's! .

Must not be Dansatak then. Oh well, nevermind.

Sirius.

Ah.................that should have read 'here' I wasnt refering to whether or not he had been having 'sexual relations' with one of his records, lol.

no its not dance attack i think its the same one fantazia is thinking about. ive only heard it on this 1 tape, no where else.
    cheers anyway guys

anyone got a sample???????

sounds like some of my stuff

mark

Thread Information