Thread: Those Sweet ...... + Space@Bowlers

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Default Those Sweet ...... + Space@Bowlers

I heard this played on sat and hadnt heard it for ages, Its a faster version of Sweet Sensations, dont know if its a diff mix, bootleg etc.

Also, For anyone whose got the Absolute 'SPACE' tape (Bowlers) can ya's shed any light on the tune which has the rapping (female vocals) containing "Check out the style cos I wanna get loose, all the MC's better hold yer breath cos the style and the rhythm are definitely deff, the place to be is here with me and I can see you will agree, clarity is clarity so you can understand me" etc etc - Is it a bootleg cos I know of (not the id though the tune underneath it.

Cheers

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Could be hyper logic - 'Youve got the love' for the first one - this uses sweet sensation and Prodigy Your Love.............No.2 I dont know.

See ya,

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Nice one, I'll check it out. Bye the way, have we found anything to use in place of Audiogalaxy?

Am stuck without it

"The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

think i can answer both yr questions mate !!!

firstly the tune you heard thinkin it was sweet sensations, isnt . its a tune on trotters 5,cant think of the name of it though ,it just samples the vocals off it ...tis a tune innit!! bout 96ish i think it is ...

and as for the second question .. the absolute space tape being my all time favourite evert tape ..i can tell you its an accapella over the top of the b-side to mr roy / something bout you... the acca being get loose ft jazzi p ( i think )
    NEXT GOODTIMES - SATURDAY 15TH JAN 2005 ( FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYONE !!!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "being grimm is like sitting in a rocking chair.... it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere so whats the point"

In a little box by the side of the road and if you shout I'll not come out

bloody hell you peeps amaze me even with your

its a little bit of this n a litlle bit of that knowledge.

Woof Woof !!!

Originally posted by Dj Ben Fisher
    think i can answer both yr questions mate !!!

firstly the tune you heard thinkin it was sweet sensations, isnt . its a tune on trotters 5,cant think of the name of it though ,it just samples the vocals off it ...tis a tune innit!! bout 96ish i think it is ...
    So that would narrow it down to

Trotters 5 - Its Time 4 House

or

Trotters 5 - Del's Diner

PM me if you would like either of them as mp3's, the Vinyl is well rare & fairly hard to get hold of !!

Francis

Nice one peeps, Ill pm ya Francis.

Ben - Thats rieet, Mr Roy eh remember him PA'ing at Bowlers in the later years. Didnt he do some cricket tune or summit!!! lol

Thread Information