Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 OLD SKOOL BALEARIC CORKERS 4 ID's

Default legends tracks

Just remembered number 10 its called Electric Flyng, I sold my original copy which was Italian and had a purple centre but the one I have in front of me is Cool Connection which is a white label Italian Import.

Default Cd

Ive recently done a CD with some of these kind of tracks onfrom Legends for my car, if there is demand I will start selling them.

Default Hi Mike

I know you sold a load of em (bet ya secretly wish you'd have kept some of em though )
    It's Marcus dude!! Glad to be back in touch - I moved out from my 'home' office last year to a managed office & changed my ISP - lost all my email contacts & then my mobile died one day proper knackered me...didn't know how to get back in touch with everyone - I also lost loadsa work as a result Anyway, Mark sent me a txt about 2 weeks ago, totally out of the blue, so I was obviously made up so I could get back in touch with everyone at long last
    Got loads goin on, & have got something for you to listen to!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll mail ya private with my new phone numbers & email @ work & let's have a chat...
    In the meantime, here's 4 more for ya (I've got loads I want to find out the names of...)
    Great to hear from you mate
    Marcus
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by badroxx
    DJ H hi mate its Mike Woods (Woody) one of the DJs from Legends. I will get you the names of all those tracks as soon as possible Ive sold a few of those records and can't remember off the top of my head the others, but number 4 is defo Jet Free - Harphead the Sequel ive got that in front of me leave it with me I will be back with the rest.
    Alrite fellas Welcome to the board, I think you both might like it round here

DJ H,

ital piano 1 = Amii Stewart - Lost It (white label) cat #: LOST 1

Produced by: 4 to the Floor

old skool 10 = Temple of Delights (white label)

i think this was an MCR Promo....cat #: MCR P 2

can't think of the sasha 1 right now....

Default Wood Allen

Believe it or not, Wood Allen/Airport 89 is actually a re-make of a funk record by The Rah Band (yes, the same ones who did Clouds Across The Moon a few years later) which was a massive track in Italy during the 1970s and 1980s with DJs like Baldelli and Moz-art. It was called Electric Fling and you can find it on the LP "The Crunch & Beyond".

Quote Originally Posted by William Pitt
    Believe it or not, Wood Allen/Airport 89 is actually a re-make of a funk record by The Rah Band (yes, the same ones who did Clouds Across The Moon a few years later) which was a massive track in Italy during the 1970s and 1980s with DJs like Baldelli and Moz-art. It was called Electric Fling and you can find it on the LP "The Crunch & Beyond".
    Bingo

Default big thanks...

Big thanks for the extra id's guys - keep em comin' on the outstanding ones

Default ital Piano 4

will contact you soon.

Thread Information