Thread: 1989/1990 unknowns

Default 1989/1990 unknowns

hello trouble namin a couple of tracks first 1 starts with a clock chiming then the beat comes in ever so slowly,only lyrics r a female singin "ah ah
    ah yeh ,ah ah ah yeh, ah ah ah yeh." with hauntin melodies, it is a classic in my opinion and hope someone can help.
    2nd track is of a dj chrome fantasy fm tape he says the name of the track but can't work out what he says maybe deep in time or even time but there is a ladies voice sayin "theres a problem here" bit vague i know i apologise for that but hope u can help thanx vapa

m8 m8 havent heard chrome for ages
    any chance u ripping some of these fantasy tapes have some hype set off fantasy
    also some sunrise and centerforce ones

looking for dj tek sets of fantasy fm
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

yeh definatly soon,ain't got the tools yet,but hopin my mate will do it 4 me shortly on his. unfortunatlyonly got 1 side of the chrome tape,but it is as good as it gets, only identified a few of it howIIhouse,little little,the maxx,and adamski but the rest r just as good so will def post it when i get chance,got a couple of hype fantasy fm,and some barn tapes so when i get the tools i'm gonna be very busy.

nice one m8y
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Thread Information