Thread: heres a tuff tune to id

Default heres a tuff tune to id

no 1 seems to know what it is i was told it might be called Soundclash Republic (Sack the Drummer)? but the person not sure and if possible any one got it on mp3 looking this tune years its from about 92
    Attached Files Attached Files

think one of sasha followers might have been after this...King Coe??
    Jules

Alright Dee , thats of carl cox @ circus circus video aint it, been after this id for years myself, had sort of givin up on it. Had always thought the flutes where a pella over the top of summat else, it sounds very like a loyalist flute band played over top of some beats lol,I remember glenn molloy playing this @ heggartys as well, place used to go mad when flutes started on it.I'll maybe try and get his email addy and send him this clip.Anyway hope someone can id this been doin me head for ages

Thanks Mark.

The flute is from Kissing the Pink (The last film I ever saw). I'm pretty sure that Soundclash Republic has a sample of this in it and that is why I suggested it. Soundclash Republic was quite a big tune in Manchester in late 91 (I think) so someone on here must have it, surely.

Ive got a few Soundclash 12s, had a look for Sack the Drummer the other day but its nowhere to be seen

i can listen to the sample at the mo but there was definatly a Fabi Paras tune that sampled the KTP tune mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by lastnightadj
    i can listen to the sample at the mo but there was definatly a Fabi Paras tune that sampled the KTP tune mentioned
    That's about my level too. I think I have the record but I haven't heard it for over 10 years so I can only go on the KTP sample, which is why I'm not sure.

That's definitely Fabi Paras, Soundclash Republic as mentioned earlier in tha thread.
    Wildpitch

Quote Originally Posted by wildpitch
    That's definitely Fabi Paras, Soundclash Republic as mentioned earlier in tha thread.
    Cheers Froz it's been bugging me for days.

Nice 1 Peeps Id'd and bought within 3 hours.this place never ceases to amaze me

Thanks Mark.

Thread Information