Thread: zone id

Default zone id

Orite i have got a zone id from a tape 'zone at the pagoda volume 2' it starts of in a high female vocal 'i want your love you want to reaching again, make it again make it again i want feel u wana make it again..' 'make it again repeated... then it goes in to a 2 male vocals rapin can't make out the lyrics can n e 1 help thanx in advance..!

Blackpool, then Warrington then back to Blackpool again

Default hmm

Pity I aint got the tape cos i cant picture the tune

Ive 2 pagoda tapes but no vol numbers

whose DJing and which mc's is it?

the vocals seem familiar but i dont know where from

have you got a sample?

If not Kev or Mikey might get it

Alan

Default dj.j

Alrite,

It deffo sounds like DJ.J "make it again" on discoid italy, but i never had the tape so not quite 100%. But the way you describe it, it sounds about right.

Cheers Kev.......

Default does this have...

....the rap with :-

"skibby-dibby-do, skibby-do, skibby-do, skibby-do, skibby-do, and you move and yer groove...

we take it to the left and we take it to the right....we take it to the (dont' know), to the centre of life..."

if not then I am going crazy.....but let me know anyway....

cheers

Bob

Default it's definitely....

DJ. J Make it again.

I have just checked with a mate, just to confirm...

Bob

Default bad raps

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob_Skipton
    [B]....the rap with :-

"skibby-dibby-do, skibby-do, skibby-do, skibby-do, skibby-do, and you move and yer groove...

It has to be said that some of the italian producers made up some shite raps to fill in their tunes but the one in dj.j "make it again" is one of the worst!!

But then again on some of the other tunes like dj karma & nikki x "slip n slide" and synthesis "end of time" the raps are excellent and make the tune Anyone else noticed any bad raps?

kev.......

Blackpool, then Warrington then back to Blackpool again

Default bleuurr

Copernico "I believe" with that vomit inducing mirror mirror on the wall" crap

Also A kay and BJ must have the record for the most mincing infeminate rap type thing ever

Kev should agree with these lol

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

Shurely that italian "We gotta do it" tune takes the biscuit with that "dooby dooop du da bad ap dah" sort of "scat manning" its way through the parts with "who does he see you with" or sommet mumbled every now and again. Was it Dj Professor?, I cant remember!.

Sirius.

Im the Scatman! - "Hey ba bad-bada bo, bad ba bad a po, heee ba ba bad a bo, sca ba bad apo".

Default bad raps

That rap in akay and bj "why" is in a league of its own I remember turning that tune down at melody house because the rap was so shit!

But try this rap for size, its on a record called miura "insensitive"on the blackbead label from 1995 and it goes like this:

come on, come on, i'v just begun, step to it if you want more, yum, yum, yum yum, yum, yum lets do it, yes

Fortunatly there's a no rap mix on the other side, just aswell really!

Kev..........

Thread Information