Thread: Woody McBride - Never Mind The Bollocks Volume 1

Default Woody McBride - Never Mind The Bollocks Volume 1

Ok peeps, first off please feel free to download this top mix Woody McBride - Never Mind The Bollocks Volume 1 Brought to us by the infamous DJ ESP, aka Woody McBride, this mix epitomise's the punk-ish electro-tech sound and constitute themselves as TRUE MASTERPIECES!

Not only the rarity of sets from this man makes them special, but also the
    track selections and the skilled mixing will leave you speechless. That's why I'm here!!

I am looking to know if anybody knows the name of the tracks playing at the times listed below?? All help appreciated!! hones:

1) 14.55 minutes
    2) 23.00 minutes
    3) 27.15 minutes
    4) 32.10 minutes
    5) 45.55 minutes
    6) 52.08 minutes
    7) 55.25 minutes

Thanks to anybody who can help me out!!!

Computer Games don`t affect kids.If Pacman affected us as kids, we`d all be running around a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetetive music.

Go to Discogs, there are lots of guys who know that shit.

e.g. Adam X, Frankie Bones etc....

Default Woody mcbride

If your in to woody mcbride a lot of his stuff & some really tough acid came out on a label called DROP BASS NETWORK,
    I used to be involved with a pirate station in london called PLANET FM & also promoted a club night in brixton called 'WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON' that played a lot of hard acid stuff from DBN,LABWORKS,INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH,DJ UNGLE FEVER,ADAM & EVE,etc.
    I will check out your clips tomorrow & see if i can i.d. any bits for ya,
    Kris M.

East London.. home of pie & mash & jellied eels

Hi ya zen can`t say i know any of the tracks your after m8.
    To be honest i`ve not really heard any sets by woody but i have shit loads of his records & loads of acid & techno from 93-96 when that sort of stuff was kicking off big time on the underground have loads of "drop bass network stuff" & "labworks" as Kris mentioned some top acid & hard acid from both

Hi to kris i used to be on "Chillin 102.9fm" back then & also wrote for the "Shimmer" fanzine i also played at a rave u had something to do with i think in about 86 called "World War 4" it was on new years eve it was @ the kriss kriss studios in brixton Dj "Traffik" got me to play in the acid room upstairs top night had gabba downstairs peace m8

Dj Bones

Shit, download has failed.

Default World War 4

Dj Bones,
    Wicked to hear from you mate,
    Yep i remember that world war 4 night very well (NEW YEARS EVE 94/95),
    I remember we had to use props to hold the upstairs floor up to stop it collapsing cos so many people were goin mad.(good old days).
    I lost track of a lot of peeps when i moved down here from london.
    I still have a few copies of shimmer & the total output zine,mad eh.
    I would be grateful if you could ask about & see if anyone has a copy of the video we made of that night as i lost mine during my house move,
    Look after yourself,
    Cheers,
    Kris M.

Zen Zen,
    Sorry for hijackin your post m8,
    Ive had a listen but dont recognise any of the tunes,
    Sorry,
    Kris m

East London.. home of pie & mash & jellied eels

Hi again Kris,
    Glad you remember ww4 mental night i thought it was around 96 should have looked at the flyer as i still have a copy, funny you should say u had to prop the upstairs up i was playing up there & could feel the floor shakin to the gabba that was playing underneath LOL.I did`nt know there was a video of the night i would`nt mind seeing that myself bring back some good memories.
    I don`t really see ne1 from back then apart DJ stasis & on the odd occasion John templeman who used to run chillin & shimmer,i still play techno/acid at some squat parties from time to time for some french sound system but mainly just do my radio show where i play anything from oldskool through to techno/acid ne1 way m8 take care & speak to you again soon peace

Dj Bones

Thread Information