Thread: hardcore tune 91ish

Default hardcore tune 91ish

This is a breakbeat/hardcore track with some massive uplifting piano in as well.It has a female vocalist who sings something like
    I don't wanna stay home,
    pressures,hurdles,
    I've got to set my mind freeee

It was very big on Stu Allans sunday shows on key 103 and on New Dawn Meeting Off The Minds sunday night show too.It battered my head for years and haven't come across it once.Any suggestions are worth me checking out,so don't hold back.Thanks all

That would be Sy-Kick - Nasty - Hamster Records

I'm lucky enough to Have a copy

Sy-Kick-Nasty Rhythm on Savage records

Orignally out in 1990 also has

Beleive in me
    E-motion
    Sign from god on it

Tooooooooooooooooon!

thanks very much both of you,I'll keep an eye out for it.If anyone here has this for sale,please get back to me.Been after this for many many years,cheers again

its a bit of a toughy to get hold of at a decent price. I know someone selling a copy for 45 squid. It pops up on ebay quite a lot... if ya keep your eye out you should pick up a copy sooner rather than later.

I got a copy for much less from the man like untoe who's getting a few beers off me

be bap biddley bap bah bah ... its had a remix..

It usually goes for about a tenner. It's a bit dear 45 dabs fuggy mate. If you can't find it on an original, you can get it on a dreamscape compilation and it's a top pressing

cheers Easty,the compilation will be easier to track I think,its a massive wantslist fav,this track

hardcore crazy Guest

Default tune id

the tune you are after is called nasty remix by sy kick and is indeed late 91 early 92 a tune edge to edge a1 most excellent and extremly derv

Thanks again everyone,just the small problem of tracking a copy down now.If any kind soul wishes to part with their copy,it'll be going a good home for christmas!

Originally posted by easty
    It usually goes for about a tenner. It's a bit dear 45 dabs fuggy mate. If you can't find it on an original, you can get it on a dreamscape compilation and it's a top pressing
    You'd be lucky to get one for a tenner it usually goes for about 30 at least on ebay as was discussed on another thread recently. Also it's on the United Dance compilation (92-97) not Dreamscape.

Thanks alot Mike,I'll get it in the end hopefully.

hardcore crazy Guest

Default nasty remix

christian i will be willing to swap my mint copy inc orig sleeve for a rufige cru darkrider ep in good condition if you has got one of coursehones:

If I can find the EP mentioned,I'll get back to you mate.Unfortuanetly,I aint got it,but I'll deffo keep an eye out.And cheers for the offer

Thread Information