Thread: more ids 89/91

Default more ids 89/91

some more brain teasers for u

who did the record throw your hands up in the air(not the mc duke one)
    i used to have a record sampled from the RAF we`ve got to live together it is the same person saying the line we`ve got to live together but it is played over different music i would like to know what the music only is as i have heard this played on its own on a tape before from way back

who also did the decent version of rock to the beat

did anyone also find out any more info on the old jepson tune the beat of love

these tunes are from about 1990 it`s driving me mad having all these tunes in my head but not knowing the titles

The original vocal of We gotta live together that was sampled in RAF etc, is

Blind Truth feat Tata and Tony - We gotta live together

Its got a pella on the record hence the sampling

I wouldnt know what the music was behind this other tune cos you havent described it, but the Blind Truth track was kinda deep housey garagey from 1990

Rock to the beat was done by 'Reese'

Reese - rock to the beat - hitman mix - is the vocal one played around 90 by likes of ali whitehead , da silva - pickering and the like - also Oxy ave released it and 101 - best tune by them is move ya body

alan

cheers for the quick reply

the music was kind kind of a housey tekno kind of music but i `ve herd it on it`s own before i bought the record i described the record i bought was an import me thinks and had a picture of some ducks dancin on the middle of the record i can`t remember any piano on it

as for the throw your hands up in the air i`m sure some more words on the tune were someone repeatin the word which sounded like bobby linda about three times and then a record spinnin backwardes or that could have been the dj

off to audiogalaxy to comfirm the tunes you`ve given

cheers

The bobby linda 1 lol is Fierce Ruling Diva - Rubb It In....
    bobby linda / rub it in spose they sound sort of the same hehe

Default fao JAZ

"The bobby linda 1 lol is Fierce Ruling Diva - Rubb It In.... "

fekkin ell, thought that meself straightr away lol,

top top ttuneerooni

cheers for that mate could you tell me the record label and what mix it is

do you know the record the beat of love which was around the same time the lyrics went

the beat of love yeah yeah yeah

i said the beat of love yeah yeah yeah

i posted another thread about to weeks ago but seem to hit a bit of a sticky patch so heres a reminder

who did the accappelle i`m hot for you

who did the record with the lyrics that start at the beginning of the song by saying

arms like an angel
    you`ve got hands and feet

and so on this is a womens voice

please keep you`re thinking caps on

12REACT 003
    on react as far as i can see unless it got a release on some label before react as for the mix u want its the run of the nill normal mix.
    i'd like a listen to the frank de wulf mix though

A1 Rubb It In (Frank De Wulf's Air-plain Mix)
    remix by Frank De Wulf
    A2 Dubb It In (Bonus Beats)
    B1 Rubb It In (Frd Subtopia Mix)
    B2 Rubb It In

thanks for the info m8 just downloaded it off audiogalaxy forgot how much of a top tune it was

please keep thinkin about the other tunes

Default ok nathan starts his rant

As far as I am concerned the best version of rock to the beat is by 101 nuff said.
    The tune you are singing isn't beat of love it's beat called love by the grid (1990)
    the original we're got to live together is a reggae tune by timmy thomas there is a 1989 balearic versions by illusive (danny rampling mix) with a funkyish slow guitar in it and there is even a version of this (1991) by love revolution. it's a heavily used sample.

That beat of love deffo isn't a beat called love. It's more of an Italian sounding monster which goes "The beat of love, yeah, yeah, and my body says now" or something like that. Still haven't found out what it's called yet mind.

Default oops sorry

I just read it as "beat called love , beat called love yeah"

you`re right its deffo not a beat called by the grid i learned the hard way i thought i`d solved the riddle of the beat of love record and ended up with the record by the grid

i`ve tried a far few people about this record so far this is the first web site which anybody knows even anything about it hopefuly jepson has`nt got one over on anybody and someone finds out the artist and title

about the we`ve got to live together record i tried to download it last night but it was offline but music its played with has been a record on its own sounds like balearic/techno syle about 1990 the version with the we`ve got to live together over it is about 1992

it`s the one witout the pella we`ve got to live together played with it

Thread Information