Thread: two breabeat/hardcore ID needed 91/92

Default two breabeat/hardcore ID needed 91/92

Not much I can explain about this track.Its an hardcore/breakbeat track with a female vocal that comes in alot singing 'hold me in your arms' and a male sound clip saying 'crimes are on the uprise'.Clutching straws abit here for this one too people:
    This track has a searing heavy bass,is breakbeat and has a female vocal in the build up to the break.The female says 'you better belive it' about 8 times,before the break.At the break a piano drops in a riff thats 8 beats long then loops over and over.As the piano goes into its 3rd set of 8 beats,the searing bass then comes back in too.After the 4th set is over the beats kick in again.The 'you better believe it' vocal then comes in after another 4 sets of 8 beats.

Its a long shot,I know,but the 2nd track has done my head in for years and years,thanks all,

I think the first is the dope mix of hold me in your arms by collapse. I'm at work so cant check but I think that's right.

Thanks alot Johnny,I'll try and get a listen of it.Any suggestions for the second ID people?Thanks all

deffo the dope mix of hold me in your arms

Thanks for the confirmation Looby,gonna have a look around for it today.The second is from a Sunset Radio tape,so I presume a northern tune.I need a sound clip up really,difficult tune to get across

eh?
    theres a post missing
    im sure there was a post that said it wasnt collapse, which is what i was replying to
    where its gone

Cloud 9 - hold me in your arms

top breakbeat tune

Thanks alot Al,I'll be looking out for that too.If I get a listen to them both,I'll post which one was right,cheers

it's defo the remix of collapse cos although the cloud 9 tune is wicked it doesn't have the "crimes are on the uprise" sample

webspace seems to be playing up sometimes

try the attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files

Top man Johnny!
    Thats the one alright mate,thumper.I'll be on the hunt for that pronto.Many thanks to all who have helped clear this one up.Might be while till I get a clip up of the other,so any suggestions are a plus

Managed to get a copy and haven't been able to stop playing the other side.What a tune,2 belters there.The piano mix is a real classic,I'd never even heard that,thanks all

Thread Information