Thread: Absolute fave

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Default Absolute fave

Does anyone know the tune which absolute plays mashed with 'Whoomp der it is'??? (the piano and the girl singing 'YEAH-E-YEAH, YEAH-E-YEAH.......'

Its an old piano classic (Always remember it being one of those uplifting, hands in the air and lights on tunes way back at Bowlers but none of us have a clue as to who did it or its title.

HELP me please!

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Massive - Dansatak

YEAH IM FIRST!!!!!!! hones:

By the way, I can now add that its on shoop records and its number 6. BTW though, that fekkin whoop there it is mash gets on my tits and totally spoilt it in my opinion, but there you go. As Isotonik so wisely put it "Different strokes for different folks, whatever makes you happeeee".

See ya, Sirius.

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Cheers Sirius m8!!

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

i think that mix is called or done by stateside the massive dansattack mix dont have the whoop there it is in it ...
    NEXT GOODTIMES - SATURDAY 15TH JAN 2005 ( FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYONE !!!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "being grimm is like sitting in a rocking chair.... it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere so whats the point"

i have this tune pacman on white label. it doesn't have any label or writing on it. its dansattack with whoomp there it is over it, it also has another classic piano tune with lyics "we'll be free".

i have just finished mixing my piano classics vol 1 & 2 which includes this tune and others like it.
    if you want a copy just send me a personal message or something and i will send them to u.
    that goes for anybody else out there.

cheers
    BRADDY

me me me me !!! i want one fella !!! will pm ya me addy !!
    NEXT GOODTIMES - SATURDAY 15TH JAN 2005 ( FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYONE !!!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "being grimm is like sitting in a rocking chair.... it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere so whats the point"

Thread Information