Thread: Piano at its best

Default Piano at its best

Easy 1 this, absolute classic from 91 but I aint got a clue

Think there was a couple o versions out, the one attached is the mix I'm after.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is Bass Value, "do you want to party". I should know, lol, Ive played it enough! lol.

This is the first promo release version before the 3beat promo which has four mixes (one accapella).......Its quite hard to find that particular version.......the only thing missing on the 3beat secondary promo release is the 'in the morning' 'in the evening' sample.

The one youre after (if after vinyl) is the three tracker vinyl. To be honest, theres not much difference except the lack of 'in the moring/evening we can do it' sample.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

I forgot to add, its an absolute fekkin STONKER of a track .
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Default cheerz kidda

just after the mp3, gonna look on soul seek now, but your right one heck of a tune!!

I got the 2nd 4 mix 3 beat promo for 3 quid & remember I was gutted coz it didnt have the right samples that I remembered still a tune though

like shooms says the first promo, the 3 tracker, has different samples where it says, 'do you wanna party' and though it's not much it makes a lot of difference...the vocals on the second release sound a bit flat in comparison..

Thread Information