Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Another) Old Sahsa Tune

paul m8 think carl williams mixes out of sasha - i had the orig of this said sasha carl williams on it - was in one of them eclipse 4 packs what come out - ya know the burnin up tune im on about then after bg prince of rap

al

paul ring me this week - or come down got a load new sets will do ya- back home mon tues

Yes m8 i kno i keep saying i will but i will soon.I'll try get some blanks today when i go up town and copy u those willots ive been promising!

cheers mucka -much appreciatted i got so much u want - yall ave to do a supermarket sweep in me music ok - come down well getwrecked few beers

alan

got more stuff ere in chesterifeld lol

yeah will do.Just listened to the tape btw and i dont believe sasha's on that cause the mixing is absolute sh*te.Wouldnt mind a copy of that burning tune tho!!

innit mixing is pants - n its not his style either that what i was sayin lol - u heard my copy of laurent garnier - shelleys that has some of best piano tunes ive ever heard - and it has that breakbeat monster wiv frankie knuckles over top of elevation everyones after if not its a must do for ya - i dont know half the piano tunes on it - although he mixes hablando ramirez n metropolis - hyporeal at end

alan

Thread Information