Thread: Tracklisting website

Default Tracklisting website

Sorry if this is off topic but I’ve been thinking that with all the tracklistings and time and effort spent on them by people would it be an idea to add on a tracklisting part of tuneid that’s linked by year or dj so that it’s easy to find?
    Ideally if it could be created so that people can just add or copy and past paste stuff in? I’m sure if it was put up as an idea on one of the Facebook forums people would be willing to fund it.
    A few pound each would be worth searching through countless forums for IDs?
    Nebkins, is this something you are working on anyway? Your efforts on here are amazing. Same with guys like JJ on rolldabeats. Maybe all efforts could be combined? It would be tragic to lose a site like this.

great idea mate well said

Maybe peeps could consider

www.mixesdb.com

Just sayin'

This is something im working on. Hence all the tracklistings over the last few years. If anyone wants to offer any help then please PM me.

You could possibly start a free blog on blogger.com

Simply use tags in each post so you can easily find by DJ, event, year, genre etc.

For example....

DJ Sy - Dreamscape 4

[post tracklist]

add tags to the post
    DJ Sy, Dreamscape, Hardcore, 1992

Do not host any music to keep your blog from getting deleted for copyright.

Also if anyone has any webspace and a decent connection they could easily host the blog/site for you.

ive been doing this for a while for house/progressive sets, as most oldskool sites cater for breakbeat sets which aint my thing, hopefully im filling a gap in the oldskool story

infact this is the first time ive been in this section of tuneID, I normally just stick to the general oldskool section 87-93

the reason ive ended up here is im trackisting the stu allan key103 shows & im upto late 91/early 92 which is leading me down the breakbeat path

nebkins your stu allan tracklists in this section have helped me no ends, ive figured out loads of IDs using your tracklists for reference

heres where im upto - Tracklistings Listed by Venue/Event - Page.3 (G-K) Galactica - Key 103
    most wanted IDs - https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/IDclips.htm
    over 240 solved

There's also a big tracklisting archive on osa

Thread Information