Thread: Biggest Baddest Rapper??????

Default Biggest Baddest Rapper??????

Ok just because I have just found out a title for a track I posted nearly 7 years ago I might try my luck with this one again.

The main thing I can really remember was a Time stretched vocal breakdown which was all the rage around 95' 96 (similar to the vocals of CJ bolland sugar is sweeter or RIP groove etc)

So the vocal contained something along the lines of "I'm the biggest OR baddest rapper there has ever been" all sort of time stretched out.

I am pretty sure it was female rap style but the track was a 4 to the floor track - could have been a bit handbag house, but honestly can't remember much else as it was all about the breakdown.

Came out around 95' and heard it in Vague in Leeds. Which suits the post as it is all a bit vague!

If anyone has got any ideas it would be muchos appreciated.

giving this a bump just in case anyone can spot it

most wanted IDs - https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/IDclips.htm
    over 250 solved

Quote Originally Posted by brady View Post
    Thanks but not quite the tune. Only heard it once or twice in Vague (played by TWA) and it was definitely a female rap vocal loop but heavily time stretched like Armand's mix of Sugar is sweeter in the breakdown. The breakdown is the only bit I can properly remember.

Thread Information