Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billy Nasty @ Unity, Mazzo Amsterdam 5 Nov 94

Quote Originally Posted by jason76ok View Post
    yes mate,been after this for yonks
    Me too, 25 years looking for that one since I heard Billy Nasty play it at a night I was at.

Was browsing Discogs last night and did a random search for progressive trance from 1994. Just picked a few at random to listen to, chose this one because there was a couple of other stuff he used to play on infectious.

Couldn't believe my luck when listening to the opening bars and realising what I'd found.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Rhythms View Post
    Me too, 25 years looking for that one since I heard Billy Nasty play it at a night I was at.

Was browsing Discogs last night and did a random search for progressive trance from 1994. Just picked a few at random to listen to, chose this one because there was a couple of other stuff he used to play on infectious.

Couldn't believe my luck when listening to the opening bars and realising what I'd found.
    producer played it at dance planet also.i spent 5 hours the day other on cogs looking for it with no luck lol.i went threw belguim & dutch techno and trance from 93 & 94 then gave up lol

thanks for the ID Nasty Rhythms
    most wanted IDs - https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/IDclips.htm
    over 250 solved

Thread Information