Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1991-92 hardcore techno mix, labeled as 'Goa'

Thanks so much for the input - I have updated the list again, looks like seven more to go! It's just amazing, I'm listening to these (separate) tracks looped!

@Groovesection:
    For Soundcloud I use https://scdownloader.net/ - this gives the link to the original file that's stored on Soundcloud... this mix is a 128kbps mp3 file (at least that's what I got with this).

Cheers for the tip buddy, downloaded perfect!

Very much welcome!

In the meantime I got the title of [27:22], another obscure hardcore monster from Italy, 'F40 - Yes', but can't confirm which version. Only the 'Techno mix' is available on Youtube (and SLSK for that matter :P)... so if anyone has this EP in some form and could look up, I'd be very thankful (and probably many peeps around here )

*** Edit: it's the 'Deep Mix' ***

The same is with F-18 F-18, in the age of the internet (and p2p) a title/filename like this is impossible to find ...

*** Edit: it's the mix on the A side ***
    Last edited by hightype; 4th March 2018 at 12:46 AM.

It is indeed the A side of F-18-F-18 (the track with 5.30 runtime)
    It is almost identical to the B side but there is subtle differences in the synth loop drops and overall structure, you could go mad trying to differentiate the two

Ah yes, the same is true for Exit 100 - Liquid (the three mixes are almost the same... btw. thinking about it, it's a nifty marketing trick - as in "how to make a record with minimal effort" :P)

Just found another one.. Tune at 78:25 is Human Resource - Misomega

Quote Originally Posted by esther1982 View Post
    Just found another one.. Tune at 78:25 is Human Resource - Misomega
    Ahh ofcourse!

thats why I was focused on those 2 labels, Mid-Town and Hithouse, its from Rotterdam

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

That's simply amazing, when everybody is going to all corners of the universe to go after obscure labels and tunes... and then Esther drops the solution big time!!! Thanks so much - I have updated the list! Indeed, finest & hardest massive from Rotterdam!

For some reason I thought that tune to be along the lines of Ramin but was too lazy to look up ... Also amazing job on the Overdrive ID's - I think their first few EPs didn't have that 'phat' sound as the later ones but they do work well in proper mix contexts, I must admit.

(Something offtopic: listening to the more recent Adam Beyer mixes, this 1991 hardcore techno sound seems to make a slow but steady comeback since around last summer. Joey Beltram always drops some oldskool but he isn't playing that often nowadays. Then there's the recent Frankie Bones 'Call It Techno' revamp on Carl Cox's digital label. Who knows, maybe there will be 'ardkore time all over again?! I'm definitely supportive of the idea )

No worries, glad I could help.

71:51 - ID [heavily samples 'Beat In Time - Time'] similar as in Goa Party 1992 - Maharashtra Holi Party (morning) video https://youtu.be/HqjMGYHoewQ?t=868

Hey bud, this was a fluke, was flippin through some tunes to ID another track and stumbled upon the ID @ 24:27, soon as I heard it I remembered this Goa mix, and it had not yet been ID'd

Urban Hype - Catastrophe

https://www.discogs.com/Urban-Hype-E...release/149957

Seems the YT vid on the Discogs page is wrong,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s0nndmYUvU

It's certainly on that 12"
    Last edited by groovesection; 19th July 2019 at 10:34 PM. Reason: clearing things up

@Groovesection - Yes, that is the track, an AMAZING find! Thanks again! Also read the PM and replied! (I was quite busy and didn't check TuneID too often in the past two years...)

@Neowave - Indeed, the same track as in the Maharashtra video! It is L'Infamie - No Way Back [White Label - WL 103] ... sounds like Beat In Time because it actually IS a Beat In Time side-project There might already be a thread here for the Maharastra ID's (will have to check)!

I have updated the tracklist... just one more to go!
    Last edited by hightype; 4th October 2020 at 08:54 AM.

By the way, this is the last ID... sounds close to what Human Resource did in 1991... also could be an Italian or Belgian track...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for showing, I thought it was Beat In Time, just some other remix. Thanks for the clarification

goa9292-last_one is Technodream - Technodream (Makina Mix)

Thread Information