Thread: Everybody...Rock Your Body

Default Everybody...Rock Your Body

Another one from 98ish Stu Allen tape. Only ever heard it played once at Bowlers in the hard house room. Any help much appreciated. Cheers.
    Attached Files Attached Files

without listening it could be:

MC LOVE FEATURING. DANA K - ROCK THE HOUSE (MIGHTY QUINN)

....sorry thou, cant confirm it as my comp is being a bit pooey with me at the mo......
    ......hmmmmm........on second thoughts 'rock the house' definately aint a stu allen hard house track......

i think its CLOCK

Blackpool, then Warrington then back to Blackpool again

Default Hmmm

Without listening to the tune yet

Could be Clock or their happycore alter egos Visa as they did a tune called rock your body

Ive got it on vinyl

There is also an italian sounding tune using the same samples which is

Nice Price "Rock your body"

hope this helps

Alan

aye im pretty sure its this

just managed to listen to this one now.....it definately aint the one i mentioned before, and i'm pretty sure it aint clock-everybody either.....i have that and it doesnt match the sample (you can have my copy anyways if you want it thou)

Why's everyone assuming its clock or a stu allen tune without listening to the sample? I'm prety sure its not a stu allen tune. He just played it. Its not everybody as Danny rightly said that's far too cheesy for my liking. I doubt its by Visa as well. It ain't happy hardcore.
    Thanks all for trying anyway. Much appreciated. Keep it up, still don't know what it is.

Cheers

i did listen to it n thought it was clock

Blackpool, then Warrington then back to Blackpool again

Default Hmm

The build up of the vocals sounds like VISA but as grimmy says it aint happycore and ive checked my vinyl copy for a remix

None matches the sample

It dont think its everybody by clock as i thought it was a totally different tune cos im sure i used to have a copy on CD

only thing it could be is "Nice Price" but im still not sure

To me it sounds like that crap essential selection rubbished that was played everywhere

trouble is theres not mucn of the tune exept for the same sampled vocals to go on

can you get a bigger sample?

Alan

Originally posted by butty
    i did listen to it n thought it was clock
    This wasn't directed at you m8. It was just a mention to everyone not assume its by clock straight away cos its Stu Allen.

I only posted that because people who I've asked who aren't on the board assume its clock straight away 'cause they had a tune out called everybody. I know you're wiser than that when it comes to tunes butty.

Thanks for the suggestion m8. Ya don't happen to know which mix it might be do ya?

Cheers fella.

Butty..I think you're right mate. As mentioned by Zoneraver, it sounds like Visa but it ain't but there's a mix of everybody which is the Visa Treatment mix. That might be it. Cheers Butty, I'll try and d/load a sample of it from somewhere.

As far as the sample goes, that's as much as I can provide because after the intro and breakdown the tape finishes so sorry bout that.

Thread Information