Thread: 1995 awesome hardcore triphop tune to ID

Default 1995 awesome hardcore triphop tune to ID

HI all,
    I do not know if it's the right section, this tune is so strange
    Help me, the man at the mike says it's "ENERGYZER"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L43cNOFa_8

I tried searching and downloading several songs titled ENERGIZER but I found nothing

Thanks a lot in advance!!
    Sorry for my poor english 50% invented + 50% Google Translate = 100% incomprehensible

I do not know the name of the song, sorry

At 2m34s it sounds like he switches from 45rpm to 33rpm.
    I think it is an old song played at the wrong speed (45rpm)
    Sounds like a song from 1990-1992 - Possibly early trance/hardcore

Sounds like an awesome tune. I would love to find out what it is too.
    Further to groovesection's comments ... Yeh the DJ says something about 33 then mentions 45. I think he's calling it Trip Hop because he's playing it at 45. ???
    "Energizer, energizer" ... the DJ could just be making a reference to the fact that the tune has lots of energy when played at 45.
    It's something like Hard Trance or Hardcore from 1995, probably out of Germany. Or it could be an Italian tune. Or from the Netherlands????????

At 1:31 there's a guy saying something like "questo viros" ??? perhaps a clue to the name ... but then it could be the DJ adding that sample because towards the end of the video, just before he says "mondo radio centro Italia" he actually says that "questo vir???" thing.

Hopefully someone knows it.
    Last edited by Dj_Choonz; 2nd February 2017 at 05:00 PM.

Beautiful, right? Thanks to both!
    The DJ who is speaking at the end of the song, explains how they born these melodies: which speeds up the time of a base hiphop or as he calls it, triphop.
    For this changes to 33 rpm, for hear "the original" and then back to 45 to show what becomes the song after it sped up.

I believe therefore that the original song, what we're looking for, is what it sounds at 45 whole time, while at 33 it is just a brief example

VIRUS (called ViruZ) is the name of the radio show, so there is no useful to trace the name of the song (unfortunately)

am counting on you to find out the title, and if you were able to understand some of what I wrote you are just great

Have a nice day
    Sorry for my poor english 50% invented + 50% Google Translate = 100% incomprehensible

Up
    Thanks!

Thread Information