Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DJ Colin Favor@Helter Skelter 95 ids

bump

No luck yet on the last two, I have started a new search of discogs of all 1995 techno in the hope that someone may of uploaded a video. The search could take a while as I’m going through every record label I come across.

Hey. Is the track on this mix @ 3.37 ish the 35.45 tune that’s missing. He was playing some of the same tunes apart from that. Cheers https://soundcloud.com/magpie303/col...party-14101995

Guess that’s a big fat no, it’s Kirtap Yeznil holy zwitch. My bad. Sorry I was a bit twatted to be fair. I think spira scorpion may be on there somewhere. Also hey guys I don’t know if you lot are still looking for these tunes but I am...
    Last edited by That’s_not_Gabber; 24th May 2020 at 08:36 PM.

That’s_not_Gabber It’s a very similar set he played but yeah the two tracks we are searching for isn’t on that set. Still searching for these two but I haven’t had another search for a while as I’m still searching for other unknown track id’s from various other DJ sets. Someone out there must know what they are somewhere. I will be sure to post an update as soon as I find them, hopefully before I get too old and give up!
    The search continues.

I have dm ed you, sorry to spam guys I’m a total newby and clearly should learn how to use the site better! Peasss
    Last edited by That’s_not_Gabber; 24th May 2020 at 12:08 PM.

Hi! Kye someone had replied to your comment on the love parade video. They suggested two tunes although my Russian (if that’s what it is) is not great lol. The 1st suggestion is soooo close (I have been saying it sounds like a Re-load record!) it’s Cronical Re-Form - 2nd try out. https://www.discogs.com/Cronical-Re-.../release/29199 and the 2nd suggestion is zzino & accelerator- waterproof. I don’t think it’s either but please idiot check me also tonight I emailed Mr C from the shamen and asked him. Those guys were super close and he might know. Cheers

Damn that 2nd try out track does sound very similar! I checked out Chronic re-form’s other aliases and the earliest tracks he produced is these
    https://www.discogs.com/label/4414-Xyphex
    There is no release date on the first record 022 which could be 1995 but I can’t find sound clips for them, could be even 023 if the date is wrong or early 96.
    I had been through all the Re-load records that had sound clips two or three times now but there are a few releases that have a sound clip missing for a track or two. Not sure what year this is either,
    https://www.discogs.com/Nail-Re-load...elease/3037452
    The one sound clip for release Xyphex 023 does have the same kinda feel to it.
    This is the strongest lead in ages!

Yep but Kye a load of these tunes on this mix are 96 releases tho! Not maybe a load but more than 1 definitely haha spira scorpion is 1996 for example. He would have been on white label clearly. I need to fact check myself. That’s why I’ve been digging thru 96 as well. When was the producer zoom recorded? That might help us decide what year. Something I read on another 6th sense approach record, typically it’s the only track that has not been uploaded online as the dude says it’s a belter and hypnotic.. https://www.discogs.com/6th-Sense-Ap.../release/31983 so this needs ruling out.
    Cheers I’ll have a look at those links I didn’t check the aliases. That is one thing that has been on my mind about the two tunes. The second one is very very Re-load Or at least Re-load artist sounding. But the first? I don’t know of anything with that particular production style. It is quite the mystery, for now anyway

Edit - it’s cyclik and scorpion that are 96 releases so Maybe not ‘loads’ hahaha defo worth looking at 1996 for the missing tracks tho I think x
    Last edited by That’s_not_Gabber; 25th May 2020 at 11:37 AM.

Found the track at 34 Min at last!! = Affie Yusuf - Dog of a track - Chemical records

Just the track at 5min to find!

nice one!

Hiya
    Well Ky if you wouldn’t have found the Affie Yusef track this 95 Colin show just got uploaded with it on at 9 mins https://youtu.be/mmr5IfJI0xY
    I subscribe to this YouTube channel, maybe it will come up with the last mystery tune ya never know.

Quote Originally Posted by That’s_not_Gabber View Post
    Hiya
    Well Ky if you wouldn’t have found the Affie Yusef track this 95 Colin show just got uploaded with it on at 9 mins https://youtu.be/mmr5IfJI0xY
    I subscribe to this YouTube channel, maybe it will come up with the last mystery tune ya never know.
    I Just subscribed to that YouTube channel, can’t wait to hear some other shows that will hopefully be uploaded soon. Some great tracks on them. Fingers crossed for more October & November shows, might yet find the missing track. It’s probably on a record that just hasn’t had a video uploaded to discogs, there are quite a few techno records that have no clips or some missing.
    I’m still searching for a track Colin played at the November helter Skelter technodrome event at around 54 min.
    I will find out one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-netic View Post
    I Just subscribed to that YouTube channel, can’t wait to hear some other shows that will hopefully be uploaded soon. Some great tracks on them. Fingers crossed for more October & November shows, might yet find the missing track. It’s probably on a record that just hasn’t had a video uploaded to discogs, there are quite a few techno records that have no clips or some missing.
    I’m still searching for a track Colin played at the November helter Skelter technodrome event at around 54 min.
    I will find out one day.
    DM me a link dude, you never know. I’ve told the dude from that channel I’m looking forward to the same months as you just mentioned...he’s super friendly. Few good mixes already, but he literally has colin’s kiss shows from the whole of 95. Dedication!!

I’ve just asked someone else who used to mix with him let’s see if he replies. Ain’t gonna jinx it by saying who but. Put it this way when I asked Mr C he didn’t even bother to reply, Gordon edge said it doesn’t even sound like Colin haha!! ... so god knows. I don’t think half of them remember.... Fair play

Quote Originally Posted by That’s_not_Gabber View Post
    DM me a link dude, you never know. I’ve told the dude from that channel I’m looking forward to the same months as you just mentioned...he’s super friendly. Few good mixes already, but he literally has colin’s kiss shows from the whole of 95. Dedication!!

I’ve just asked someone else who used to mix with him let’s see if he replies. Ain’t gonna jinx it by saying who but. Put it this way when I asked Mr C he didn’t even bother to reply, Gordon edge said it doesn’t even sound like Colin haha!! ... so god knows. I don’t think half of them remember.... Fair play
    I know that The DJ Producer plays the last unknown track from this Colin Favor set on his Helter Skelter zoom set a month later, second track in again but pitched right up so he would be another possible person to ask but i don't know him to speak to and again i cant imagine he would remember as it was a long time ago now, not only that he must have one of the biggest collection of records going!

That other track i am after is at 54min on this set,

https://youtu.be/JndEh6Itro0?t=3242

Another good set.

Thread Information