Thread: Spanish Techno 90s

Default Spanish Techno 90s

Hello, me and some others are looking since early 2000 for this track, supposedly a medley done by dj Kike, but uncertain, according to some others, it is a track that exists. I tend to think it is a medley as I recognise the melody of a track into it (Joey Beltram - Energy Flash), however the track is super well done, and if it is a medley i believe it was a studio recording. In the 90s many used to add their own found samples and this could be the same story.

Listen:

https://soundcloud.com/dat-records/i...trance/s-0UpGp

We'd be very very grateful if you can tell us something.

EDIT: modified url, i see it was private, apologies
    Last edited by BUNKERHEADZ; 28th November 2018 at 05:10 PM.

Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately I can't ID the exact track but the bassline and sample drops, to me, seem to be characteristic to producer/DJ Germán Bou, responsible for tunes that were huge in Ibiza and Goa (under the aliases Achtung, Boa Club, Espiral etc) in the early '90s.
    I don't have this tune but others might have more ideas... hope this could be of any help... btw. kudos for the nice userpic on SoundCloud!

Thanks for the hint!
    I still think is a medley of 2 tracks plus two samples but who knows...

At any rate there are some more tunes that i look for in the same style, mostly with xxx samples in them (moans, screams, "vocals") a pretty specific style that drove people crazy in spain in the 90s in techno clubs. none of the tunes are ID...

here the full playlist and 90% all from spain:
    https://soundcloud.com/dat-records/s...trance/s-0UpGp

CheerS!!

PS: the avatar I did myseld, the logo of my label + something from skyrim
    Last edited by draeke; 19th May 2017 at 11:00 PM.

Well, the tune reminded me of Boa Club - Fever Sax, particularly the samples. I suspect this track to be around German Bou's alley... As for the other tracks in the playlist, I'm not really familiar with them... wish I could be of more help, hopefully they will be ID'ed soon!
    Btw. congrats for the label, I took a peek, it looks being a quite interesting & promising project!
    Last edited by hightype; 21st May 2017 at 12:33 AM.

@hightype, thanks for your efforts, the boa club and all these records (nezkabel/megabeat) are more ebm and softer tunes, but yes this track you mention has spanish samples I think the records we look for are more trance/techno/acid and some of them definetely newer than 1990.

Also thanks for checking my label out

bumping this to see if someone can id it

Thread Information