Thread: 2 tunes from 1992 R.A.W. Mix

Default 2 tunes from 1992 R.A.W. Mix

His limited edition Watch Me Shred Your Fuckin Mind

Which was maybe the only acid trance style mix he ever did and one of my faves. I uploaded it to soundcloud about 2 years ago because it wasn't available anywhere else on the net and people were hungry for it. I have managed to ID most of the songs I wanted to get on vinyl but a few still elude me. I haven't used Tuneid in 10 years but I know this is the place to go as even the DJ doesn't remember. I don't know how to make an MP3 on my iPad so i will put the mix link, maybe you can enjoy it. If this isn't acceptable I'll figure out another way I just need these so badly, I'll be eternally grateful for any help !!!!!

@ 6:10 mark on this side
    https://soundcloud.com/vapester/raw-...nd-1992-side-b

@ 22:05 - 24:40 not sure if that's more than one song
    https://soundcloud.com/vapester/raw-...nd-1992-side-a

Tune @22:05 is´DJ Rap - Divine Rhythm

DJ Rap - Divine Rhythm (Vinyl) at Discogs

Ah man thanks a million !! What a gem, and rightfully expensive......dam, song that is. It is really cool to find out it is one song. It's hard to tell in his mix if it was different parts of the trip.

The song @ 13:10 on side A has always been a huge mystery to me as well. In fact I'm pretty sure I posted a clip of it here on Tuneid with no answer 10 years ago. I can't open that old thread cuz it's an old email address I can't log in with.

Thread Information