Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: old skool house tune... Angel???

FUCKIN HELL!

Just was busy with the letter T for my YT channel when I came across this old UK acid group with Adamski's brother as member:

http://www.discogs.com/Garden-Of-Ede...release/199884

Yer version is tagged as The Garden Of Eden - Angel (Dub Mix) in my digi archive

I knew someone was after it here

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Quote Originally Posted by BUNKERHEADZ View Post
    FUCKIN HELL!

Just was busy with the letter T for my YT channel when I came across this old UK acid group with Adamski's brother as member:

Yer version is tagged as The Garden Of Eden - Angel (Dub Mix) in my digi archive

I have been trying to find the name of that for absolutely ages - thanks really appreciate that one.

The thing is I always had Garden of Eden "Angel" in my head and finally saw an uploaded version on youtube but it was the original which sounds nothing like the Dub. So after that just presumed it was by someone else. I have a booty of it with 7 other tracks but might go and buy and original now on Discogs.

Thanks once again

Quote Originally Posted by BUNKERHEADZ View Post
    FUCKIN HELL!

Just to add I am going to give your YT channel a listen through just to see if there is anything else on there that I might have forgotten about.

I have noticed though with some channels including yours that when you click on "uploads" or "videos" when you are on the Bunkerheadz channel it doesn't give you the option to "Play All"
    which can make it far more time consuming to listen to all the tracks on there as you have to keep going back to the list of tracks. I am not sure if its a glitch with Youtube or not but a lot of channels you can click play all and it is a much quicker process to listen to every video.

Yeah, Vocal and Dub are diff sounding indeed

re: my channel - afaik it must be possible to play all :/

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Thread Information