Thread: Deep House tune from 1991 - 94

Default Deep House tune from 1991 - 94

Hope you can help... been trying to find this tune for years...

It's a deep house track from around 1991 - 94. I was listening to a lot of Strictly Rhythm, Nervous Records stuff around then so could be something similar but checked most of their back catalogs and can't find it. It has a vocal sample running through it (or it could be a reworking of the sample) which goes... 'Gotta getaway, gotta do it now, gotta walk into the sunlight / sunshine...' And a 'Summerbreeze' vocal sample. I know the first sample is from a song by 'Central Line' called 'Walking into sunshine', but can't find a house tune with that sample... Anyone got any idea? Cheers!

Sensory Elements EP1 Summer Groove on Azuli Records - wicked EP :-)
    Check my Old School US House Mixes on Mix Cloud - http://www.mixcloud.com/Chillisauce/

Default Nice one.. Thanks!

Thanks for the ID.... that's the one! Been bugging me for the past 20 years that! Been dancing round the kitchen on youtube loop... Didn't realise it was a UK tune - I first heard it on a pirate station in Sheffield around that time, 92 - 93 and taped it... I'll hunt down the vinyl now. I'll check your mixcloud out.

Thanks again..!

°•,¸¸,•°``°•®Frº§Tië°_°Hä®Ð©örë° ©™ ²°°³•°``°•,¸¸,•°

Thread Information