Thread: easygroove

Default easygroove

chaps and ladies, how goes? im trying to get an id for a easygroove tune, to be honest there are about 10 all told but im starting with one! late 1992 ,early 1993, played at windwarp, thats where i first heard them, also there is some from dance planet, i know easygroove used to play alot of untitled whites but surely theres cat numbers??!! proper having trouble finding them, believe, any help is awesome!!! HAVE GOT MP3 OF ALL TRACKS. some of my files are to long but i can mail them to ya if you dont mind helping,
    cheers people.
    Attached Files Attached Files

i still don't know this one!!

Thanks Groovesection, what a Muppet I am, i know its this, ive got two copies!! I originally posted this many years ago on the Hardcore section no one knew or replied to it, I ended up iding it myself along with a few others which I posted for all to see, i thought this was another tune from that same rave ( I was there) that ive been after for ages! And its the wrong sound file! I got them mixed up! Thanks for taking the time to look at it though mate, it is very much appreciated

I thought I had solved an 8 yr old ID lol
    No worries fella, cheers for the explanation!

Thread Information