Seen this tune requested several times and thought I'd post here.

Does anybody know the 2005 trance tune that Scott Bond played which has the "Let There Be House" vocal sample from "Mr. Fingers - Can You Feel It". Unfortunately Scott Bond doesn't know and it's the same sample used in other Trance tracks like Cherrymoon Trax - Let There Be House.

Pretty certain it's a bootleg and underneath there is the link to the unknown tune. It could have a variety of different bootleg names such as "Can You Feel It", "Let There Be House", "Jack's House", "In The Beginning", "And House Music was Born", "Our House", "Our House Music", "Jack Had A Groove" etc

I think this could be a mashup as I think there is a female vocal in there as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8qxF8oLmqg

In the beginning there was Jack. And Jack had a groove. And from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared "Let there be house!" And house music was born. I am the creator and this is my house and in my house there is only house music. But I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes our house and our house music and you see no one man owns house because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body and as I told you before this is our house and our house music. In every house you understand, there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack.