*,bk094g53g的个人资料_偶久网
WASHINGTON (intern reporter Dan Shanwei Huang Guanli) "wife, I was wrong! I finally put down the dignity, you come home!" Yesterday,sN1cBxR0ze-鏈烘缃, a St. Augustine in the Tianhe overpass, Areva (a pseudonym) topless, cane-toting , kneeling washboard,nike air max femme,jf09wh346的个人资料 - 雪花勇闯天涯活动报名网站 — 甘青藏赛区 - Powered by Discuz!, in the sun exposure for about four hours, I hope after seeing runaway wife can forgive him.
Source: Southern Television
The man in the street under the hot sun kneeling washboard
Yesterday afternoon, at St. Augustine's days of entertainment plaza to work out a small paper lunch, saw the pedestrian bridge across the group of people around a heap, BRT passengers aboard were blocked. He squeezed into the crowd to see a 30-year-old man wearing jeans, naked upper body,abercrombie femme, kneeling washboard plastic board. In his chest, like a few red characters written with lipstick, "my wife, my children and I wait for you to come home." It is curious that he used a wire tied a lot of rattan, back in the body . Sun in the sky after the rain,scarpe hogan outlet shop, he kept the sweat drip down the chest in red dye was almost unrecognizable.
15:00,woolrich sito ufficiale, someone bear to see his exposure on the bridge, the bridge will help him down,requin tn pas cher,jf65uh901的个人资料 - 仁寿网 仁寿论坛 仁寿生活消费门户社区 -, sitting on the fence outside the Zhongshan Hospital flower base. The washboard man aside, you can refuse to take off the back of the cane. Someone handed him a bottle of mineral water, a few hours after dripping stick,kgr3dfg4h7鐨勪釜浜鸿祫鏂 - 閾*鎴愰緳姣 - Powered by Discuz!, the boy finally drink a saliva. More and more onlookers, but he looked depressed, has been reluctant to speak.
No house, no car is often the wife complain
Several reporters finally provoked the boys Buddist Areva. Areva introduced him to do the software business, his wife in St. Augustine's work, the couple has a 10-month-old son. Two weeks ago, because of another woman stirred into the marriage, the couple had a quarrel in the middle of the night. "I have not had sex with that woman." Areva insisted, pointing to his wife at the time, said he told him so many years,nike tn pas cher, he did not house no car. "I am very angry, say you have a house and a car to see who, just like him better." That night, his wife bloom away from home.
In Hai view,air jordan 3 pas cher, this is just another woman fuse the marriage crisis, not the root cause of his wife away. Areva said the two men eventually come together is not easy,提示信息 - 超级搞笑论坛 - 分享快乐,愉悦他人!, the man had a wife at home despise short stature, poor son despise the woman's home, had two married, two are not in favor. After they married,kgq0dfg4g2的个人资料 易通网—, Areva business seven or eight thousand monthly income is not low, but must immediately buy a car, but also not easy, sometimes quarrel with his ferocious, often complain wife.
Received a phone call the suspect is to win back the hearts and minds
The first week of his wife away,nike requin tn, Areva did not immediately go to her, but 10-month-old son back to his hometown in Hunan,basket air max pas cher, care for the elderly care. Since then, his wife was gone no news, phone number soon became empty. He searched every conceivable place, have not found his wife's whereabouts.
In order to retrieve his wife, he chose to work in a western wife, the crowd at the highest concentration of the bridge, to lay down their dignity, kneeling washboard, back rattan "abject apology" in the hope his wife will change their mind. "Wife, I was wrong! I finally put down the dignity, you come home!" In front of the reporter's camera, he loudly said that the future will be good to his wife and children.
Hard work pays off. 16:00 more, hit a strange phone number on Areva's cell phone, he trembled listening phone, immediately took off his cane,jordan pas cher homme, put on clothes, bowed deeply toward the onlookers.
"She called,moncler sito ufficiale, she let me hurry home, do not fool here." Although I do not know whether his wife to forgive yourself, you can still put the Areva washboard, out crowd,jf49vh807的个人资料 - 心归处 - Powered by Discuz!, filled with hope,nike tn pas cher, to home direction ran.