Thread: new tune

Default new tune

' i can tell at ne moment baby, the music makes me feel so crazy
    so cum on and take my hand and ill show u the way to dance...... i'll show u the promised land... na na na na...'

hey guys, this is a new tune i think, herd it last week at krik n its number 10 on the new john g cd, its wkd!!!! ne1 know wot its called?
    hones: hones: hones: hones: hones: hones:

i dont know the tune,but when you say krik are you on about the cricketer.if so whats it like now ive not been for ages.

someone told me foreplay had stopped doing the nights there and it is a proper club now as when i used to go it was mainly used as afterhours club for when the pier had shut.

i am supposed to be going in a few week when lee butlers on.

yeh cricketer, they havent stopped foreplay (they were on at goodtimes on saturday) but there bin ne foreplay nights at the krik for ages that i know of
    sanctuary is the main moneymaker, john g, tatty, d-sire, gaz selex r on quite a lot playin all the zone favs along with sum trance, hard house, scouse house, vocal trance thrown in 4 good measure
    theyre also startin a new night called ??? (ill get back to ya on that 1 2moz) startin end of feb
    yeh they done it up in2 proper club, full bar aswell (they even sell mars bars n mini chedders!) to answer ur questions

is there any old skool nights on there.i dont mind new stuff but i would rather go maximes or pier if there just playing trance and bouncy house.

i wouldnt have thought cricketer would get many in with the pier up the road.

my mate went the other month and he said it was half empty and full of young uns who cant get in the pier.

i go to crick every week it's decent but the best nights are sanctuary, dj's john g, d-sire, e-jay, ferky, and mc's efeeze and a-ve, are all good mates of mine top nights.. any one go on friday mint night make sure you all cum on saturday its my b/day

b.t.w - im gunna be puttin all the dated and stuff for all the upcummin events at cricketers on the 'events' pages this week so make sure you check em' out!!!!!!!!!!

and i'll ask john wat that tune is in the morning mate his phone is swiched of at the mo.. i know it just can't remember the name,

ben g
    sanctuary @ the cricketer!!!!!!!!! no dat

a few people have told me to go to the wired nights,

thats what im supossed to be going to on the 21st when lee butlers on and some pa.

THEY AINT BAD BUT IT DEPENDS WAT YOU INTO SANCTUARY IS MORE NEW STUFF MIXED WITH ITALIAN CLASIX, ALSO THE HAVE SPECIAL GEUSTS ALL THE TIME.. WIZARD 'n' DJ RIKKEE, WAYNOS WAS THERE LAST FRIDAY,

NOT TO SURE WOT WIRIED PLAY ANY MORE

DATES OF SANCTUARY EVENTS BIN POSTED IF YA INTRESTED ON THE EVENTS PAGES!!!!

CHEERS

BEN G

cheers ben i will try one of the nights soon.

NO PROB'S MATE, YOU'LL HAVE A TOP NIGHT!!!!

the tunes on sanctuary vol 21 pt 3

jam butty

Adrima - I can't stand it (dos or die)

hope this helps matey

hope to see ya at crick soon pal

Ben G

cheerz m8, top choon

Thread Information