Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putty Head Moments 1 & 2

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Default Putty Head Moments 1 & 2

Reet, having a major headfuck over 2 particular tunes I know dead well but cant remember what they are and its driving me nuts.

I dont have em and I hate having headfucks like this so please put me out of me misery peeps!!!

First, "I-I can cast a spell, anytime you feel danger in me" following to "Eeee,eeee,eeee,eee, yeah, Mix a special groove, my partys got its fantasy" in fem vocals. Male vocals (evil sounding) "Am gonna show what effects is" or summat like that.

Big piano choon, I aint got mp3 and cant go searching cos im in mid moving transit and my unpacked possesions are in a shoe box

Second....."Are ou faster, come here by my side, listen honey, listen baby, dont be so fucking serious" "you are my baby, aaaah aaah" etc and bsck lyrics "love is the message, yeah its gonna be well wicked" etc.

Help, there dpoin me nut in lol

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

The second ones lee marrow do you want me.

Feck me i`ve beat everybody to an id lololol.

digthemusic

Hmm, deffo?? It aint clicking but ya most prob right fella as A)Ive bee drinking and B) Ive had a major headfuck over these two and theyve been pecking me for about 40 mins now!!!

So, a BIG fanks Mr Digthe - Am 50% recovered lol

"The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Just for you pakkers m8 here`s apicture of the record sleeve which it should come but mine did`nt.

Nice.

digthemusic

Second one is defo Lee Marrow, tune !! Have no idea on the first tho, sounds mad !!

1st one sounds like...

S-CAPE - IN CONTROL

Paccers, do you mean... 'In control, n effect, so wots the heck!'

if not, its not s-cape!!!

you want the 92 mix of lee marrow for that vocal

www.apbd61.dsl.pipex.com

Originally posted by Biskit
    Paccers, do you mean... 'In control, n effect, so wots the heck!'

if not, its not s-cape!!!
    Yeah thats the one Biskit m8, "in control, in effect, so what the heck rock the discotec and this groove is whats next...Am gonna show you what effects is"

Thanks alot m8

Originally posted by vauser
    you want the 92 mix of lee marrow for that vocal

Cheers m8

And Digthe - Niiiice pic on the sleeve eh

Aint that called Rok The Discoteque ?? By god knows, I cant remember sasha classic if its the one

Originally posted by sweet sensation
    Aint that called Rok The Discoteque ?? By god knows, I cant remember sasha classic if its the one
    Think thats a different one darl, but thanks anyhoo

Sweet I think you mean Ramp - rock the discotek which samples that... I do believe my copy of that one went to somebody on this very board...

Originally posted by sweet sensation
    Youre on about 'Ramp' Sweet, they sampled part of the same vocal/rap, that S-cape sampled!
    Ramp changed it later, and got that MC, cant think of his name, (Christ my memory tonight is shite) The one, who MC'd for N-Trance! Well him, he did the 'Rock the Discotek' on the remix!

Originally posted by Biskit
    Youre on about 'Ramp' Sweet, they sampled part of the same vocal/rap, that S-cape sampled!
    Ramp changed it later, and got that MC, cant think of his name, (Christ my memory tonight is shite) The one, who MC'd for N-Trance! Well him, he did the 'Rock the Discotek' on the remix!
    Ricardo Da Force??

Thread Information