Thread: Lol !! Sasha at Orbit 91 mix !!

Default Lol !! Sasha at Orbit 91 mix !!

After reading the fave mix thread, I just had to put this mix on and among the 2 quad classicas that for the life of me I cant remember what they are, theres a track on there that I NEED to know what it is..

Its no. 16 on my cd and Mikeys if I remember rightly..it comes after Indie - Appalonia, so it should be about 10 on shooms and naths.

Soz folks, I cant think of a way to descibe it for the people who dont have the cd oh I'll have a go...

Its an instrumental and sounds quite old 89ish its got a fast beat then some high synthy sounds playing a top melody, underneath it (Im presuming its the same tune) sounds really familiar, but cant think of what it is

There told you I couldnt describe it !! Lol !

Ta in advance

Sweet xx

P.S. Oh the next one on it I wouldnt mind knowing either !!

the one after you're talking about sweet is "macolm mcclaren feat. alison limerick - magics back".

i have a spare of this if you want it mate.

Cheers Danny

How much ???

Default tee hee

i'll have to add this to the amazing/expensive records i thought were shite and gave away.

along with

sasha and john digweed:- northern exposure (didn't have mix of water from a vine leaf I wanted

and

fantazia:- the first taste with sunset regime on it. (got into house and gave it away)

does a fiver sound ok???hones:

(as well as that vertigo cd..............cheeky LOL)

Sweetie the tune after Indie is a tune called Tasmin - It's easy (Mandelbrot mix) - Magics Back is after Tasmin.

Sweetie I thought I ripped you Tasmin ? If not here's a quick description of the 2 tunes:

Tasmin: Breakbeat tune with strings sorta similar to those on Salsa House along with high octave synth/bleepy melody - no lyrics.

Alison Limerick: synthy rushy noise rising in pitch dropping to a pounding piano line & Alison singing summat like 'Higher ! Higher !' & then a couple of verses but can't rem the lyrics.

Sweets - I think I either posted or PM'd Kingcoe about this tune - will find out & paste here (has cat deets etc).

errrr.....this is gonna sound a bit tight, but errr thanx for the offer of a record danny but Im gonna wait and see if I can find it for 50p !!

About the vertigos...Im planning on ripping all my tapes to mp3 when I get a chance, so will let you know when Ive done them....Im a bit shit at this (ask Shoomie ) but I promise I will do them soon, just gotta get grad to remind me how to do it...

I have no tape to tape at the mo (cos its broke ) otherwise Id do that...but I promise I'll do me vertigos asap

Sweet xx

Cheers Shooms

You probably have ripped me it, but me memory is pants

It sounds right by your description, which is miles better than mine !!

Ta for everyones help

its on warehouse raves 6 if this helps
    tamsin fukkin rocks
    proper tune
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Originally posted by sweet sensation

I have no tape to tape at the mo (cos its broke ) otherwise Id do that...but I promise I'll do me vertigos asap
    cheers sweet

Thread Information