Thread: how do you feel inside

Default how do you feel inside

wot a tune. starts off with female vocals "yeah - a-ha" repeatedly then wicked fpi project style piano comes in then vocal "how do you feel inside?" then beat kicks in. tune is wicked. Apolagies if i have asked about this one before but can't remember the name of the tune.

ps:- just heard more vocals " come to me.. fulfill your needs" then samples "everybody feel the party ... love the way the way you do me (from love revolution)

Default bumpty bump

come dahlins pls get this one. someone has to know

The sample size is huge.

Default jonno

i didn't think that would matter as I thought it would play as it loaded in a browser window. I'll do another sample

Default okay

Might have something for you to go on here Nathan

The piano riff it sounds a bit like the sax riff from Dynamic Noise - Do you Feel Alright (an old Italo tune). Perhaps a remix?

The version I've got is on a Daniel Davoli Italian Collection Mix CD, but is much more "saxy" with different vocals.

Default cheers

johnny. Any help is good help.
    Trying to get in touch with Kipper (the guy who played it at cometogether)

Got a feeling I've got a couple of Dynamic Noise tunes. They are on Palmares yes? Whatever, I'll check it out when I get home. Didn't sound familiar though.

http://www.allcometogether.net/ doesn't seem to be doing much BTW.
    Wildpitch

It's a great track - can't say what it is though. The piano riff is similar to the sax riff in Do You Feel Alright? (for what it's worth it's on Calypso btw).
    Although the lyrics didn't sound the same I can't say for definite because I can't really get enough from the short sample. There is a mix of Dynamic Noise that's VinylAnimal's after so there's a chance it could be this.
    I'm currently downloading the larger sample but with my crap connection it's currently showing 58min 10sec to go, which means I'm probably gonna get bored before it does. I've gotta ask Nathan - why have you bothered with such a high quality sample rate?

Roight. Dynamic Boys is on Palmares! It isn't Dynamic Noise, tho that is yet another wicked tune I'd forgotten about, so cheers for the reminder! There's 3 mixes on the 12 I have and none of them sound much like this to me.
    Wildpitch

Default aaarrggghhhh

the mp3 is off a live mix at cometogether. I had nothing to do with it. It's been converted from mini disk by mister timo garcia. There's a short sample so you get the gist and I thought I'd up the whole thing so peeps could have the mp3 for keeps

Default id-ed by alien *8*

as dynamic noise:- just let me be (euromix)

so u were bloody close guys give your selves a pat on the back

Thread Information