Thread: N-trance

turpieaj Guest

Default N-trance

Has ne1 got any info on an unreleased mix of set you free by N-Trance. I first heard this way back in 1992 (well b4 the cheesy crap release). It sounds more euro techno than anything else.
    (starts with a low feq buzzing b-line with just the female vocals going forever.......forever....come together and set me free then bursting into a hardcore type breakbeat with a pounding 4/4 beat on top)

Regards Andy

It was on the B-Side of the Original White, and i don't think it ever saw the light of day

Wicked Mix Though !!

Fran

Default Re: N-trance

Originally posted by turpieaj
    Has ne1 got any info on an unreleased mix of set you free by N-Trance. I first heard this way back in 1992 (well b4 the cheesy crap release). It sounds more euro techno than anything else.
    (starts with a low feq buzzing b-line with just the female vocals going forever.......forever....come together and set me free then bursting into a hardcore type breakbeat with a pounding 4/4 beat on top)

Regards Andy
    I read an article in a magazine a bout the girl kelly llorenna who said she still only 22 years young.That means she was only 12 when this came out or 14 when the proper release came out.Mmmmmm i think she looks pretty old for 22 lol.

digthemusic

Lol @ digthe .

Yeah, Pork and Pies are coming to mind there......

I know on the whitelabel she does sound younger than the AATW release but thats ju takin the piss!.

Whats even more disturbing, I was offered this for a fiver once about 1994 and I turned it down cos I assumed it was a white of AATW which I had already......dumb fukker.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

i have this record , is it worth anything????

Thread Information