Thread: nu skool id's

Default nu skool id's

okay. Last night when we were playing with Howard donald from take that (whoo whoo) I broke the world record for biggest piss take on bar prices £7.90 for two bottles of lager ! Anyway I digress. There was a dj called Dave diggler (real name i'm told) who played a blinding tune that basically sounds like a joan armatrading:- love and affection remix. anyone know the title??

Also a week ago I heard some gimp playing in another room from us walked into some trancey cheesy shite and thought hang on i know those lyrics. It turned out to be a terrible cover of pink floyds:- comfortably numb. Absolute blasphemy. Can anyone id this so i can find whoever did it and burn their fingers off

LMFAO !! Nath - did Howard act/speak like he was portrayed on 'Rock Profiles'..... "Is everywone alwight for nibbles ?' 'Does anywone want any Fwazzles ?' lolol.

Re Love & Affection it's prolly not the one you want AT ALL but I do have a very good balaeric cover by Sinitta of all people (!!) - DNA on the mix hones:

Default lol @shooms

my mate asked me to see whether he still had a lisp but I didn't detect one but it was quite loud in there. He had that kind of manc swagger and imo (not that i've got a clue) seemed better looking than robbie and mark (my female mates told me so honest!) dna remix sounds interesting but this is deffo joan's lyrics and has come out in the last few months

the song your after is

the project - love and affection, i will upload it to your site if you want

spk soon

paul

www.apbd61.dsl.pipex.com

It's Mr Pink presents The Program - Love and Affection and it was out and about on Manifesto .

Another classic Dave Lee production ...

thought i spelt the wrong title!!!!! egg+face=me!

www.apbd61.dsl.pipex.com

Thread Information