Thread: everybody

Default everybody

fpi project - everybody. what remix is it im after n what label n that is the 1 that has a bloke going "1,2,3,4" over n over again (i think) n then slam hits u like a mine train devourin custard

Right......I take it your on about Everybody and not Everybody All Over The World ????

No-one believed me for ages that this tune existed, until I played it in the car on the way to GT....

You got a sample you can up mate ??

And didnt you buy this when you were down in London that time...the same time I got Far Out ??

I havent helped you with the mix, but Ive talked sense !!! hee hee !!

Sweet xx

nah its a remix i think im after n i thought everybody was everybody all over the world? aye its the 1 i bought down in london town get down but it aint the 1 i want id'in

Lol !! So the one you bought in London is Everybody All Over The World then ???

I thought youd bought Everybody !!!???

Does anyone else know what Im on about ???

Sweet xx

right on the front cover it says "everybody" but on the inner label it says everybody (all over the world) and its got them lyrics in so ur mysterious 2 diffrent tunes r actually 1 n that must b another 1 u mean lol

Theyre right litte buggers these FPI Project people trying to confuse sweet litte innocent minds like mine !!

There is a tune called Everybody by FPI Roject that isnt Everybody All Over The World...I wil bet my arse on it !!

Butty - I got FPI Everybody all over the world remix from 91 - on rumour I think it was... 4 remixes named by colour.... brown/black/yellow & summat else !!

Will check out for ya Did the remix yr after have piano or synth ?

just rememberd summetv else the bloke goes "1,2,3,2,3,2,3,2" round n around for ages n ages n then bam the main bit from everybody kiks in a bit quicker than normal

Thread Information