Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Easy ones.......probably

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Reet Biskit chief, The 50 Herz track sounds like my mp3 Selector yet the Selector link doesnt work....Whats going on Hey

I didnt hear any rapping in that 50 Herz sample either although Ive got a funny gut feeling your right though mate

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Originally posted by pacman
    AHAHAHAHA, Just seen this!!!

Has it got the rapping in mate and can ya up a piccy of it????

Paccers mate, think hes pulling your leg !! Have a look at the cat no again......

Sweet xx

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Oh yeah, hehe, think Ive been had there!!! Thatll teach me to read the whole post wont it

If he's so sure what im saying is Bullshit, then wheres his answer the smartarse!!!!!

Some people have no respect do they , People who have nothing good to say should say nowt hehe

Cheers Sweet

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Lol !! No problems Paccers

Mmmmmm was`nt there a discomagic release of the selector move your body tune on one side with the 50 hertz get up tune on the other.Sure i`ve seen this for sale somewhere.

digthemusic

Yep, certainly was m8 - thats the one I've got - Discomagic UK DMX 502

I didnt hear any rapping in that 50 Herz sample either although Ive got a funny gut feeling your right though mate
    There's rappin' in the tune, I just ripped the choruses for ya!
    the 50 Hertz rip starts at the end of the rap, you just catch the last bit of it - 'Look out for my father!' - then chorus, 'Move your body, hey, hey, get up!'

Not this silly argument!!!

Everything what biskit is saying is 100% Correct information. Selector and 50 hertz get mixed up cos they sound similar and most people mix one in to the other.

The tune what neil27 wants is 50 hertz - get up cos I wanted this id'in a while back.

The original of selector - move ya body and 50 hertz - get up are on OUT, the ones that biskit has shown in the scan.
    ALSO Discomagic have brought out a release with selector on one side and 50 hertz on the flip.

Neil27 I have a spair copy of 50 hertz - get up on original (OUT). However I dont want to sell it I wanna swap it so give us a list of ya swops if ya interested!!!

And as for this selector - hey hey get up I think its just been wrongly named by people in the past cos there both similar. If there is a release of this ive never seen it or heard cos the original tunes are the ones listed above!

Sorry for all that waffle!!!!!

Laterz Liquid E

Oh yeah, hehe, think Ive been had there!!! Thatll teach me to read the whole post wont it
    he he he! Gotcha!

Was only havin' a laugh mate!

Thread Information