Thread: id from Cake Pink

Default id from Cake Pink - now with sample

If anyone has this tape, what's the tune that gets slapped on after glam - hell's party?

some bird singing about "gave you all my loving, gave you all my loving, gave you, all my, all my loving" or somet like that

can do a rip when I find the tape but thought some1 might know the answer anyway

ta

jonny

done the rip now

http://www.zen8251.zen.co.uk/loving.mp3

Default not?

'gonna give u my love who-oh' that would be 2 for joy. no? i'll get me coat.

Default oops

just seen you've done a rip. sorry i think my brain has capsized. off to listen now

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Default Re: id from Cake Pink - now with sample

Originally posted by jonnyp
    If anyone has this tape, what's the tune that gets slapped on after glam - hell's party?

some bird singing about "gave you all my loving, gave you all my loving, gave you, all my, all my loving" or somet like that

can do a rip when I find the tape but thought some1 might know the answer anyway

ta

jonny

done the rip now

http://www.zen8251.zen.co.uk/loving.mp3

Any chance of a copy of that tape please sir????

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

yeah sure.....do you want a proper tape copy or an mp3 rip (once I've done it). The quality aint the best to say that it's an original but never mind, still got some decent tunes on it. MP3 rip has bonus of being cleaned up.

your choice

jonny

Thread Information