Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: prog house/trance unknown from around'92/'93

theres a vocal in that mix at 33:19. I slowed it down,, sounds like the vocal says " don't make it funky" theres a track on youtube dirty minds - make it funky its from 1995 theres a club mix on it.. I messaged one of the sellers to see if its the track, probly not tho.. no reply yet

Quote Originally Posted by marcus74 View Post
    any luck dodgy mix with the search of your vinyl ?
    i checked meself the ark sets (tracklists) from dj welly, dave s, rob t, carl cox etc but no joy yet

Spent 2 hours searching last night but cant find the f**ker, ive got about 12k of tunes though so may take some time lol

I've got "roll the drums" in my head everytime I here it, noty sure why may be a track mixed with it on a mix somewhere.
    (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<))) (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<)))

Quote Originally Posted by stevm View Post
    theres a vocal in that mix at 33:19. I slowed it down,, sounds like the vocal says " don't make it funky" theres a track on youtube dirty minds - make it funky its from 1995 theres a club mix on it.. I messaged one of the sellers to see if its the track, probly not tho.. no reply yet
    yes well done i never copped that vocal before might be something to go on, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by dodgymix View Post
    Spent 2 hours searching last night but cant find the f**ker, ive got about 12k of tunes though so may take some time lol

I've got "roll the drums" in my head everytime I here it, noty sure why may be a track mixed with it on a mix somewhere.
    no sweat dodgy thanks for lookin anyhow!

bump!

Thread Information