Thread: Unknown House Track from around 2003ish

Default Unknown House Track from around 2003ish

Hi everyone

I wonder if anyone here can finally put me out of my misery with trying to ID this house track from around 2003ish please?

My mate did a mix years back but he never made a note of his tracks (unlike moi)

Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if anyone can crack this. I have another older house track somewhere that I'd love to know the name of too but for now, let's see if you fine forum folk can help a brother out

Must give major props to this site because some decent soul on here managed to answer one of my ID's some years back and for that I am forever greatful

I'll leave this with you and wish you all a great weekend whatever you're up too

Peace!

Zippyshare.com - (unknown house track).mp3

UPDATE: I've finally found out what it is, it's La Griffe - Emergency and it's a hard one to get a hold of. Only link I could really find was Grooveshark and the 'buy song' option only goes to Amazon.com where it's not actually available!

No matter.......I will get this at some point at least I actually know what it's called now!!! I've left this post up here should anyone else read this and would like to know what this fine dancefloor destroyer is too
    Last edited by stevefound; 15th July 2014 at 05:42 PM.

(“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<))) (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<)))

Quote Originally Posted by dodgymix View Post
    Thanks mate, but I don't buy vinyl

I've since managed to acquire a decent rip of this tune so it will do nicely for now

Thread Information