Thread: Sasha @ Shelleys - 1990

Default Sasha @ Shelleys - 1990

Hey all, it's the intro tune mainly of this set that I'm confused about, and need clarifying:

Sasha - Shelleys (Delight) 1990 -=www.rave-radio.com=- - YouTube

I have obtained a listing that appears to match this particular set, but I don't think they've id'd the first tune properly???

DJ Sasha @ Shelleys Dec 90

Cheers

not sure mate ??? would like to now track name 2nd tune 1min 50sec dance you got the chance sample ? thanks

Thanks laith and no worries. I thought that was initially a mix of Digital Boy and Kokko, but yes, you're right.

The first one is still a puzzle - it has a sample of Cathy Dennis and 'hold me'.

whats the name of track mate thanks

got it optik the chance

Quote Originally Posted by REDNIL7 View Post
    I have obtained a listing that appears to match this particular set, but I don't think they've id'd the first tune properly???
    What makes you think it is wrong?

I have that track down on a few tracklists as being The Martian '(I'm Here) To Get On Down' (Play This Mix), but it is not a track I own and I can't remember where the original ID is from...but it was from about 10 years ago and nobody has questioned it before.
    Please try my most wanted unknowns.. Vol I (Solved) Vol II Vol III

Noel,

I couldn't find an upload on youtube, however, I've managed to track down the same set on uploaded on mixcloud and it's listed exactly the same as what you've id'd it as yourself - the martian - (I'm here) To Get On Down - shame there's no uploads on YT or discogs too for that matter.

Thread Information