Thread: Fever Mix Tapes - Baltimore, MD - USA

Default Fever Mix Tapes - Baltimore, MD - USA

A friend of mine is looking for the tracks ID's from a few old Fever mix tapes from 1994 or 1995? Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Index of /feverproject/feverexcerpts

Thanks!!!!

FGFV6A6THTRACK-CA199..> 08-Feb-2013 22:03 3.8M is FIERCE RULING DIVA - YOU GOTTA BELIEVE
    PICKING UP THE PACE ONCE MORE, JUMP AROUND SKIP AROUND IF YA LIKE A LITTLE HARDCORE

Default Not fierce ruling diva

Oh how I wish it were that simple! The track in question is not FRD, rather a later tune that samples it. Listen to the entire sample and you'll hear. If you're still certain it is FRD then it's a mix I am not familiar with - please post a link to the discogs listing for the corresponding record.

in fact, i removed the misleading intro to that sample and uploaded the revised audio.

a couple other things. the samples in question are from mixtapes from 1995 and 1996. Feelgood and Scott Henry were always using the most recent records in their mixes at the time, so it's pretty unlikely that any of the records in question will be much older than 1995, and almost certainly not from 1992.

Thread Information