Thread: 96-00 (Bit of a variety)

Default 96-00 (Bit of a variety)

Bit of Euro House-Dutch House-Hard House-Trance

Any help on these would of course be truly appreciated.

1: (wigan pier id) - probably around 1996-1998 release, very uplifting euro house.

2: (take control - rob sample) - id say this one was probably 1996-1997 and in the house genre (although sped up on this sample)

3: (butler tune sample) - uplifting trance, probably 1998 but i could be wrong.

4: (unknown 1) - more klubbheads style with that amazing sounding synth. samples a vocal saying "i got lots of love, i got loves of time". if i was to guess i would say 1999 but i could be way off.

5: (unknown 3) - very very uplifting, starts off with an amazing synth then kicks in with a harder bassline, would get everyone interested if played in a club, sounds massive. probably 1998-1998

6: (black & white tune) - samples the black & white vocals & riff from michael jacksons song. probably dutch and release in 1998-1998
    Attached Files Attached Files

The Lee Butler Tune sounds like Thomas Penton - Lost Soul from 1999
    PICKING UP THE PACE ONCE MORE, JUMP AROUND SKIP AROUND IF YA LIKE A LITTLE HARDCORE

god yeah pidge, it does a bit doesnt it, but it is different to that unfortunatly.

thanks for heads up.

Default take control

take control sample= robotnico-dream or reality(venga mix)

Thread Information