Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dance with me the feeling is right

I've not had confirmation its been added. I did submit the release.

r10266222

That's a big price what version of love come down is it do you know ? Has it a female singing ?
    °•,¸¸,•°``°•®Frº§Tië°_°Hä®Ð©örë° ©™ ²°°³•°``°•,¸¸,•°

Quote Originally Posted by Mccider73 View Post
    r10266222
    ive gave your submission a tweak, to help people find it on discogs

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Love...lease/10266222
    most wanted IDs - https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/IDclips.htm
    over 250 solved

Shocking amount of money!!

Cheers I have put make an offer. Although if someone offered 40 quid it is a pittance compared to other rare tunes which go for hundreds of which there are 200 pressings for example. This is mega rare therefore you could make from repressing it yourself. So it reflects its uniqueness.

My opinion is that if I myself own rare records that I no longer play\need why put a huge price tag on it ? I would be very surprised if someone offered you a £1000 quid or anywhere near it would have to be one serious collector so my philosophy for rare tunes that I sell is that I would pefer someone to offer a lower price and enjoy it than have no price offered and have it collecting dust in my attic just gotta be realistic nowadays
    °•,¸¸,•°``°•®Frº§Tië°_°Hä®Ð©örë° ©™ ²°°³•°``°•,¸¸,•°

Sorry now sold took it off discogs as I had a very good offer from an old friend. Hope some more come to light now its on a release page. Happy hunting

I can see Mccider73 point putting a high price on it, if there are only a couple of copies in existence, why should he exchange it for something as common as money?
    keep a hold of it Mccider73 it obviously means a lot to you.

PS thanks for adding it to Discogs, hopefully other copies will surface
    Last edited by brady; 24th June 2017 at 01:26 PM.
    most wanted IDs - https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/IDclips.htm
    over 250 solved

Good job a good friend managed to get me one. That's all I can say

Quote Originally Posted by Mccider73 View Post
    Cheers I have put make an offer. Although if someone offered 40 quid it is a pittance compared to other rare tunes which go for hundreds of which there are 200 pressings for example. This is mega rare therefore you could make from repressing it yourself. So it reflects its uniqueness.
    After me making a bit of noise about this tune some people try to cash in and make a quick buck by suggesting as you say repressing it. That was not my intention it was just an old raver turned DJ that wanted a record from a tape from years ago. Probably now the only way it will come up is if someone does try that. I Have been around a very long time to no that someone could cash in on it but it would be a lot harder not to get it distributed to independent stores as there are not a lot around.

Id also like to thank Lizard Inc Records in Warrington for tracking down PM. who had it

cheers

Scott

ITs frustrating as it really will be rare and tricky to get if eyes are on it so to speak!

then again i got this off discogs for 4.99 so I'm sure it'll turn up for many

https://www.discogs.com/Shem-Change-...elease/1655080

Thread Information