Thread: Hardcore/gabber track with a sample "I'm in love with you"

Default Hardcore/gabber track with a sample "I'm in love with you"

Hi there. I heard a hardcore/gabber track on the radio sometime in 1994 or 1995, but never found out the artist of the title. It is around ~180bpm with the classic distorted kick. In the song there is a sample saying "I'm in love with you", identical to the one in N-Joi - Anthem (N-Joi - Anthem - YouTube). The beat stops sometimes in the song, and then the sample is played without anything in the background, and the "I" is then repeated (I-I-I-III-I-I-III-I-I-III-I-I...) and so on. There is also a piano theme, possibly the James Bond theme, but I'm not sure.

I know it's a vague description, but like I said, I haven't heard this track for many years. I hope someone can enlighten me

I know the one you mean i think - remind me if i forget...
    E-man off the top of my head. Maybe on terror trax

Oh scheisse That's exactly the one I was looking for, mate! Always thought it was Neophyte or 3 Steps Ahead or some other Thunderdome dudes. I never heard about Sons Of Aliens before, but thank you soooo much for your help

No probs - I'm glad to have helped.
    It's rare that I'm able to answer IDs!

Loved that track from the start of a Producer set at Skelter(I think it was the event after the one with Lenny Dee (Outer Limits), which had been purist techno. He started this one with techno again and I remember lots of faces of 'oh man, we're not getting a hardcore set again', then via that Sons of Aliens track, he upped the tempo. Niiiiice

Thread Information