Thread: Last night at sequins

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Default Last night at sequins

An id off this top tape please peeps:

Female vocal with "Youve got me burning up now, how you feeling baby take your time now, youve got me and I know now..........."

Then...

"Midnight is the time, so let your body groove you at Midnight"

(lyrics might be wrong but v.similar)

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

I think its Love4Sale (the italian ones) Midnight. I have one somewhere I reckon...bit of a zone tunerooney

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Cheers Sirius fella

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

It is italian pumping sounding isnt it m8? I dont know any other tunes with it in.......Big(ish) zone tune around 94 its on a few tapes of that era I think.

The things I do for you lot>>> Ive dug it out, its on L.E.D records Italy (distributed by Discomagic srl Italy) if you want the pukka one. Mine cost me £6.49 when it came out its still got the tag on!. It might be pricier these days, but you could get a bargain basement one probably.
    Theres 4 mixes on, 3 are VERY similar and one is the acapella.

Cheerio,

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Thread Information