Thread: Doozie from a Liam Howlett mix from '91

Default Doozie from a Liam Howlett mix from '91

Clip from an excellent Liam Howlett set from '91 (not Rotor - Kaleidascope). May have to upload the whole thing at some point. I had no idea he was such a wicked DJ!

Attached Files Attached Files

It's Wishdokta - wasted (out of skins mix) Wishdokta - Wasted (Out Of Skins Mix) - YouTube

Crackin tune that.

Dave Moore in Dublin here btw Dara how's things with you mate
    Last edited by tkon; 10th November 2012 at 05:44 AM.

dunno wich set this is m8, but if it is the one I think you talk about here its DJ Hype

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Quote Originally Posted by BUNKERHEADZ View Post
    dunno wich set this is m8, but if it is the one I think you talk about here its DJ Hype
    If it's labelled up as Liam Howlett East London '91, it's actually Kid Bippy.

Excellent stuff, gentlemen. I was wondering about Liam howlett being such a good dj and also about the fact it was supposed to be live, despite being flawless and such high quality. Kid Bippy used to be on B2VOS, right?

Gwan the Dave Moore! We meet again on an oldskool board. Things are cool. Still here in NY doing my thing. You good?

Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    Excellent stuff, gentlemen. I was wondering about Liam howlett being such a good dj and also about the fact it was supposed to be live, despite being flawless and such high quality. Kid Bippy used to be on B2VOS, right?
    MixesForTheMasses.: DJ Greg J's ( Aka BITD Kid Bippy ) OldSkool Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post

Gwan the Dave Moore! We meet again on an oldskool board. Things are cool. Still here in NY doing my thing. You good?
    Yeah mate all's great, kids family etc but all healthy and fine so can't complain.

Thread Information