Thread: Ibiza Old Skool tuneage for ID please! :-)

Default Ibiza Old Skool tuneage for ID please! :-)

Hi everyone,first post and tune to ID on the site,let's hope it goes well.Here goes,I'll start with the backstory :
    Ok,it's a song I've been trying to ID for 10-15 years.Back then I was working in Ibiza for the season and one night I was staggering around the West End,as you do,when I came across Play2 at the bottom of the hill on the corner.It's where the West End opens up into the port area,there's a nice little corner cafe opposite that does well selling all the club tickets but can't remember the name!
    So I go into Play2 and they're having an Old Skool night,which I love and a few cervezas later they put on the first tune I'm posting.
    The DJs were two locals,Ibicenco guys and when one of them put it on I saw him shout something into his mates ear and then they high-fived each other.I realised why as the record began,they were playing vinyl then!
    I've been looking for it for years and every now and then it pops into my head but the other day I caught it on OSA,Old Skool Anthems on Tune-In Radio on my iPad.
    I ran out of the shower covered in soap and water and grabbed my phone and managed to get a good sample,then pause it and replay it on Tune-In!
    I've cut it down to just 15 seconds and converted it to wva using Audacity,great software!
    It's nearly impossible to ID a song without any lyrics as you can't Google it,it's instrumental.
    To anyone who can ID this tune,you are the end of a leg in advance,cheers!
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's actually a pretty well-known tune: Subliminal Cuts ‎– Le Voie Le Soleil. Probably either the original or one of the WOW mixes. Enjoy
    Last edited by spaceface; 9th October 2012 at 08:57 PM.

It's the original mix
    (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<))) (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<)))

Thanks very much for that ID,super fast too!Sorry I didn't come on earlier but I'm moving house in Bangkok right now.
    I went straight to YouTube and converted it to mp3 & was listening to it yesterday on iTunes,keep up the good work!

Thread Information