Thread: 1995 Garage tracks played by Cj mackintosh

Default 1995 Garage tracks played by Cj mackintosh

Greetings Viewers, Can you please help me ID these 3 Garage tracks? Their From a 1995 mix of Cj mackintosh called "Liquid grooves" Thanks for Having a listen

Im looking for the First 2 tracks that play from 0:00-6:15, and then the very last one that begins @ 10:03. Unfortunately there is no following video to hear the verses of the last track. But heres whats said if it helps any.. "Cause i love all the things that you do" "All the Joy in me" "You make feel, feel, Feeel"

CJ Mackintosh - Liquid Grooves (1995) - Part 3 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bayareahousehead View Post
    Greetings Viewers, Can you please help me ID these 3 Garage tracks? Their From a 1995 mix of Cj mackintosh called "Liquid grooves" Thanks for Having a listen

Im looking for the First 2 tracks that play from 0:00-6:15, and then the very last one that begins @ 10:03. Unfortunately there is no following video to hear the verses of the last track. But heres whats said if it helps any.. "Cause i love all the things that you do" "All the Joy in me" "You make feel, feel, Feeel"

Darryl D'Bonneau Say You're Gonna Stay (Smack Mix) Is the first track

Chillisauce, Thank you very much Friend!

If anyone knows the other 2 please help, Here is the link again, and also a link for the last song which is now available.

Song at 3:45 here..

First song here..

CJ Mackintosh - Liquid Grooves (1995) - Part 4 - YouTube

Thread Information