Thread: sorry guys can i have another ID pleae :)

Default sorry guys can i have another ID pleae :)

same link as before Slipmatt Vision 12-02-93 - YouTube but this time the timer is @ 35:14

In the vast quasar of dark Hardcore galaxies...

you don't have to apologise for putting up requests for IDs that's what this site is for!! You could put up 300 IDs in a day I guarantee members would attempt to get them; maybe just not all in one hit!!!

You'll find a complete tracklisting here:

Vision 'Return Of The Warehouse Concept Pt 1' - 12.02.1993 - rolldabeats forum

That way if there's any more IDs from the set you might need in the future you can refer to this tracklisting!

In the vast quasar of dark Hardcore galaxies...

by the way the tune is the Sonz of a Loop Da Loop Era one; just in case you're not familiar with other tune names.......from there you can probably work out what's what!

Quote Originally Posted by firefox demon View Post
    you don't have to apologise for putting up requests for IDs that's what this site is for!! You could put up 300 IDs in a day I guarantee members would attempt to get them; maybe just not all in one hit!!!

You'll find a complete tracklisting here:

Vision 'Return Of The Warehouse Concept Pt 1' - 12.02.1993 - rolldabeats forum

That way if there's any more IDs from the set you might need in the future you can refer to this tracklisting!
    oh nice 1 mate thanks alot!

Thread Information